Updated Character Bio's

Decided that now would be a great time to make bios for every one of my unique characters! 

Note that I won't be making bios for the original RWBY cast, it'll just be for all of my characters / OCs UP TO THIS POINT in the series.

---------------

Name: Apollo Carter Jr

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Height: 5'7

Weight: 59 kg / 130 lbs

Guardians: Tony Kie Lay & Lysandra Hill Lay

Father: Apollo Carter

Mother: Ruth Calypso

Hair: Black with tints of red on the edges. 

Eye Color: Bright Orange

Aura: Bright Orange

Semblance: Mimicry - Ability to copy other huntsmen's Semblance through visuals. Depletes a vast amount of aura and is generally less powerful in its effects.

Weapons:

Skyfall - Straight sword with two triggers on each end of the hilt. Left trigger transfigures the tip of the blade to open up to reveal a chargeable laser cannon powered from dust, right trigger transfigures the whole sword to a recurved bow.

 Left trigger transfigures the tip of the blade to open up to reveal a chargeable laser cannon powered from dust, right trigger transfigures the whole sword to a recurved bow

Halcyon - Recurved Bow with spikes on its limbs and sight window to allow melee combat. Dust container is stuck on the upper limb of the bow, and the arrow rest is adjustable to allow multiple-arrow'd shots. Switch on the top of the bow allows for either normal arrows or dust-powered arrows, trigger on the bottom reverts the bow to its straight sword.