Chapter 1 How it all Started

Zuko's POV
Well...at least we succeeded in attacking the Air Temple,he thought. A man sitting and looking outside his window smirking. "Prince Zuko you're needed in the meeting,"said a fire Nation soldier bows and leaves. He sighs and gets up from where he was sitting and puts on his princely attire. He walks down the halls then he sees his sister Azula smirking at him. "Oh dear ZuZu congratulations to you and your future wife,"Azula said while smiling. He just scoffed and thought whatever.

Nobody's POV
Before Prince Zuko walked everybody was talking among themselves or murmuring. Then everybody went silent when Prince Zuko walked in. Then he said,"Father you needed me?" The father who was at the end of the table and looked up. Lord Souzin smiled and said,"Prince Zuko we have found you a wife." At first when he heard this he laughed and said,"That's really funny father but you are joking,right?" Looking at his father he realized he's serious and he demanded,"Oh you are serious wait...why?!"
Lord Souzin said,"To have peace with the South and North water Tribes. And you're marrying the Southern water tribe leader's daughter Katara." He shaking his head and in disbelief,"But why does it matter to do this,didn't we want to be the supreme nation?" Lord Souzin shaking his head,"Yes we do and we are but we should maintain peace as well." Prince Zuko in shock and all he does is just walk away. His sister saw him walking mad and she just started laughing at him. Still walking he muttered under his breath,"This is a COMPLETE joke if I'm going to marry a water tribe girl."
_____________________
First chapter...WOW! 0oO
Anyways...
Comment and Vote
Hope you have a great day or night
Enjoy
♡︎