Chapter 4 The First Meeting

Katara's POV
Still scared she ran to her brother and try to look brave. "I'm Sokka the leader of the Southern Water Tribe (he's sorta is) and what do you want?" he said. Zuko said back,"I'm here to propose and marry the daughter of this tribe." "What if I don't want to marry you?"she threatened. "Katara what are you doing?", he seethed at her. The prince said,"Well I burn this place to the ground. And I don't think you want that,do you?"
Setting a little ball of fire in his hand and waiting for what will happen next. Looking at the fire in his hand terrified she sighed and said,"Alright.
He walked forward to her and ask,"What's your name peasant?" She looked angry but took a deep breath. Because fighting the prince will put her village in peril. Trying to sound calm but fierce,"I'm Katara the daughter of this water tribe. And this is my brother and his the part time water tribe leader."
Sokka hearing that saw Zuko glaring at him he just shrugged and nervously chuckles. Seeing her brother like that she sighed and just shook her head in disappointment. But continue,"The actual leader is in war with your nation but he's looking over the nation right now." After glaring at the supposedly 'leader' he looks at her with interest. And thought she looks more interesting and look she have secrets. I didn't notice but now that I am she's...really beautiful. She also could be a waterbender.
As that thought stays in his head. He say,"Actually to make this more interesting how about you and I have a friendly battle. Because I can clearly see you don't want to marry me. Am I right aren't I?" "Yeah I really don't want to marry you. No offense actually take offense,"she said. He just ignored what she said and said,"Well...want to battle and are you ready for it?" "Haha you bet your ass I am,"she said and thought this is for you mom.
________________________
Anyways...
Comment and Vote
Hope you have a great day or nigjt
Enjoy
♡︎