Chapter 10 Plot Twist & Battle

Aang's POV

"Who are they and what's that ship,"he asked. Sokka turned his head around and said,"YOU don't know who they ARE?" He looked at him and shrugged then said,"No?" He looked at him and thought Seriously what IS with this kid? He sighed and said,"They are the MOST powerful nation they even wiped out the Air benders." When he heard that he went to shock and thought no THAT can't be true! He said to him,"That isn't true."
He looked at Aang sighed and said,"Kid I wish it wasn't true but it is." He looked down at the ship and thought enraged they will get back for what they did to my friends. Then he jumped in midair and took his kite and jumped down to the boat. Sokka still up in the air,"What are you doing? They will kill you and you be lucky if you survive." He's not even listening I'm just talking to a wall,he thought. Aang looked at Zuko and said,"Let's fight!"

Zuko's POV

He looked at him and smirked,"You're the Avatar HAH you just look like a kid." Aang shrugged and said,"Well I am 114 years old but my body stayed as a kid." Then he said,"But in all seriousness I fight you to avenge the Air Benders. Because I don't know why you killed them but I won't let their deaths be for nothing!" He said,"Well it was to find the Avatar but I might as well not because you're here. And I could just deliver you to the Fire Nation myself." This is going to be easy,he thought.
Aang's POV
He circle the air with his arms and form a little bit tornado and fisted at him. Zuko fell on the floor but got right up and made a fire in his fist and hit him. But he saw that so he move to the left. So he moved his arm to the right to make a air wave as well his left and bended at him. Zuko learned his lesson dodged the blow. Before he was going to do another attack (the statue of Lord Roku in Zuko's room his eyes lit up and a beam shot in the sky (again) ) shot in front in him and ready to shoot fire at Zuko. But he heard a girl's voice scream,"WAIT STOP!"

Katara's POV

Standing between Zuko and Aang and looked at Aang and asked,"Are you the Avatar?" He nod his head and said, Yeah I am." Sokka heard that and dropped his mouth and thought, WHAT THE FUCK--wait IS that why he didn't know anything the last 14 years? She look at him and said,"I know how it feels how to lose somebody or some people I feel the same but this isn't the way to do this." She looked at Sokka and said,"I'm going to go with the Prince Zuko and get married." He looked at her and screamed down at her and said,"I thought you didn't want to marry him." She screamed back,"Yes that what I said but my reason is that I want to find the person to kill her. But I have another reason as well why I'm staying."
Aang looked at her and him and took his kite and before he took off he looked at Zuko and said,"This isn't over (looked at Katara) and hi you must be Katara,right?" She nod and ask,"And your name is?" "Aang." Then he took off then he and Sokka flew back to the nation.
________________
Long chapter I know but I want to do the back story of Aang and Sokka
Anyways...
Comment and Vote
Have a great day or night
Enjoy
♡︎