Chapter 3 Do I Have To Love Her?

Zuko's POV
The boat they use to get there opens the stairs and he and his uncle Iroh stepped out. While walking down he thought, let's get this over with.While walking to the tribe he said to his uncle,"Could you believe I have to marry a water tribe girl? I would rather marry the princess in the Northern water Tribe." His uncle walked with him calmly and said,"Zuko calm down you might learn to love her." He smirked and laughed bitterly. "Love is like the moon spirits Ying and Yang. They're different but they keep the balance in life and the elements,"his uncle finished.
He glanced at his uncle and shook his head and wondered why he even bothered asking his uncle. Then he just kept walking. Finally reaching the tribe. He shouts,"I am Prince Zuko and I'm here for the daught-!" The gates opened then he muttered,"Well at least I don't have to finish my speech or hurt anybody." But as the gates are opening he sees why a girl looking down and then bumped into him. Then she snaps at him,"Watch you're walking!" He noticed her tone leaning to her ear and said,"No you need to watch where you're going."
Katara's POV
Looking up and saw who she bumped,she gasped. "O-oh your highness I'm so sorry," she said terrified. Getting out of his way and thinking I can't believe I'm marrying him. I need to watch out or he can throw me in jail or kill me instead.
_________________
Anyways...
Comment and Vote
Hope you have a great day or night
Enjoy
♡︎