Chapter 6: The Epic Battle 2 (final)

https://youtu.be/c4fu1x5vB_c?feature=shared
By:Adamusic
Yeah I've a feeling he isn't, she thought but just smile and nod. Iroh stepped out of the way and stand in the right corner where Katara and Sokka's Grammy is standing as well. "I hope you're ready for this wife,"Zuko said as he started to smirk. "I am ready but today I teach you some manners & humility your highness,"Katara say while she bend some water and stood in a fighting stance. Then he bended some fire in his hands and threw a fireball towards her. She dodged and she bended the water as a water sling.
Then she sling it towards him bad luck for him because he didn't dodge it in time and got a scar in his right eye.(Even though he had one and got scarred like Shoto Todoroki okay sorry for that) Wait I thought all of the waterbenders were dead,he thought. But then when he stood up and he realize she's gone. "I thought you were focusing and look up,"she said in mid air. Then he looked up and she bended a 180° wave and now she's standing in front of him. "Wait you won I leave now,"he said. His uncle smiled and sighed relief then started to leave and he signals the soldiers to leave as well. They started to walk as well Zuko dusting off the snow in his clothes.
But before he headed to the gate he realized he stopped. He turned his head to his back. And he saw her holding to his sleeve with his head down. Then she put head up to him and said,"I would like to be your wife." "I thought you didn't want to be my wife,"he said. "Well...I changed my mind,"she shrugged.
______________________________
Anyways...
Comment and Vote
Hope you have a great day or night
Enjoy
♡︎