✦ | CHAPTER 25 | ✦

Karthik's POV
We ensured Daddy's well-being and made him settled over there at the house, with no major issues. After 3 days since that night, we've been to Vennela's house. I was doing my office work and meeting to be honest. I saw her in a saree, she mostly wears kurtis and sometimes shorts and tees because of the uncomfortable days. This was back in today's morning exactly after completing our lunch. In their big house of two floors, the open area where Basil's plant was placed was marble-done and had ancient vibes overall but exactly opposite to that of Ani Bava's room. Because he is just a tech geek. A stone in a golden palace to be brutally honest. We came together after marriage to her house so Athiyya hosted a grand dinner for us. We loved the food. As a routine Ani and Vennu Darling both were indulged in the Netflix series.

"Anni poyi popcorn theva" she shouted when he got up to attend a call. (Anni go and get me some popcorn)

"Chitti piccha, enni sarlu nene chesa, poyi nuvvu chesko isari" He Said after cutting the call and again settling beside her to watch the series. (Are you mad vennela? How many times have I made it for you now you only make it by yourself) said Ani Bava

"Annii" she said and lagged it

"Chitti" He too did it the same way as hers. I laughed

At night around 11, she returned from all her doings and came to her room. We both started to sleep together that day and not like close but her at the end and me toward the end of the bed. She was not surprised to see my whole room again restored with cups and medals over the hall and my room and other images of receiving my IIT degree and MBA degree over IIM. But hers was not expected in case of what I thought. She had posters of great singers and dancers and accidentally I happened to open her Almirah which was not good to do so but her album was awesome. She was a Kuchipudi dancer and also a singer.

I put her album inside and immediately started to dream about something non-existent but I got out of it immediately

I put her album inside and immediately started to dream about something non-existent but I got out of it immediately. Meanwhile, I got a call which was never expected.

"Santhosh"

"Yeah, I shall do it by tomorrow"

"It's very late, yeah I agree but let's do it"

"Yeah daddy is fine"

"I will by tomorrow morning, don't worry..... the delegates from Icomx semiconductor company's managing director had sent me letter today only"

"We will" meanwhile she entered the room

"AC on cheskoledaa" she questioned (haven't you ON the AC yet).

"Yeah yeah, bye Santhosh" I said and ended the call, but tomorrow should decide to have a venue for me to have a call with delegates to confirm a deal.

"Disturb chesena?" (Have I disturbed you) she asked me

"Cha cha, cheyaledu....." I said (nah nah you haven't)