✦ | CHAPTER 28 | ✦

Karthik's POV

It was just the very next day after our 3rd Wedding Anniversary month celebration. Things went in mixed moods, she was happy and I was happy as I could bring happiness over her face. She slept closely to me yesterday without any kind of complaints and it was a pure cuddle what happened yesterday night. I thought for a moment that will I really able to tell or spill off my feelings to her by saying "I love you", later I thought to my self that it's not the case as of now because I still have long way to travel with my baby.

Alarm rang and I woke up from my thoughts, her hairs were left opened by night as nothing like kiss or far more than that events didn't happened but the cuddle took it all, she wanted to talk more and more to my, fuck my sleep that it had arrived early. She was talking and saying something but my sleep won against her. Should I get off from the bed, I thought but I did get off. She was still sleeping. Being a weekend and that too Sunday, it was another rest period for me. I went to my study to check about the next goals to get completed by this evening and share it to the HR team for next discussions.

I was shocked with a report, I tried to tally it with my notes and analysis but fucking thing doesn't fit in it. It was early morning I could understand but Jaggy is just screwed up.

"Jagdish, padukunnava, Excel sheet kuda padukone chesinattu unnav anukunta, asala entha chendalam ga undo telusa....meeting points emi cover avvale, and tarvata, who the fuck has told you to include 75% into consideration of the company, it was alright that I had reviewed it on time, change it right now and Mail it urgently" I said (Are you slept, I feel you made the Excel sheet also with half sleep, its very worst, none of the meeting points were covered you know)

"I am really sorry sir, nenu, naa pet ki surgery ayyindi so I was busy on that" he said covering, his baseless reasons are burning me like hell. ("MY pet had its surgery)

"Tokkalo panikimalina reasons bachha companilaku cheppu, ilanti peddha companilaku kadu" I lashed on him (Worst and rotten bad reasons you may explain to some baby companies, not a company like this)

"I am sorry sir, I will get it done" he said.

"You have to get it done complaining with no reasons, get onto work asap, and I want rectifications by lunch time, at it would 1:30, I wont listen any reasons" I said

"Sir just 5 hours for rectification?" he asked me with less voice.

"Ohh, you need 15 days, ohhh no no no let's make it 15 years, right....... yes you bloody I need to by lunch and where are your proudly group members?" I screamed again.

"Sir....si...sir (sheivering) they are sleeping" he said

"Look, I need every person to get onto work" I said and I was stern.

"Sir" he said. I tried to do what all I could check over.

"Karthik" she called me after an hour of my stay at study.

"Baby" I said typing on laptop

"Wil you please get me sanitary napkins, chooskoledu" she said, I went to her the moment she said ( I didn't see), she was embarrassed and was looking down

"Babe, it's okay I will get it, don't worry.... please don't be sad, just for a moment have a bath and change up" I said

"The sheets, I spoilt them" she said.

"It's okay, sheets e kada, we can buy 100s of them" I said (they are sheets only right, we can buy them)

"I shouldn't have slept, I should have been more careful, I should have remembered" I understood that she was going under mood swings.