Chapter 11- All hands on deck

Reshala returned once again to the meeting spot.  He had recieved Schturman's message and was anxious to hear what he had to say.  Handing Schturman the required payment of ammunition, his anxiety turned to delight when Schturman finally told him what he found.  "He is hiding in an old bomb shelter at the GPS coordinates I sent you, he has help from the Scav, as well as another USEC and a BEAR," said Schturman.  "Fucking traitor," said Reshala upon hearing about the BEAR.  "You must proceed with caution, they were able to wipe out a whole Scav gang and they're dug in at their location," said Schturman.  "Don't worry, I have a few tricks up my sleeve," said Reshala.  

Back at the hideout, Natalia had returned to full health.  As a result, Jason and Nikita felt it appropriate to give her some of her own space.  With the help of Daniel and Andrei, they hung some curtains around a corner of the hideout and laid out a bedroll with some precious blankets for her.  The hideout itself also saw improvements as Andrei installed a potbelly stove for heating and Daniel found and repaired a generator to use in the hideout.  Nikita also worked with Prapor to secure some reloading tools so they could produce more ammunition and Jason began repairing the wiring on the light fixtures, although they had yet to find lightbulbs.  In addition to Natalia being fully healed, she was also a very well-trained scav, able to move quickly and silently, and surprisingly carry very heavy loads.  Daniel and Andrei were also huge helps when it came to scavenging as Jason was often very busy and Nikita also had to do work for Prapor in addition to the hideout.  Things were looking up, and despite Jason being happy about this, his mission still nagged at him.  He knew sooner or later he would have to go into the belly of the beast.  This meant eliminating Reshala and Tagilla, who he knew possessed more knowledge than they were letting on.  He pondered this as he walked out of the hideout.  Just as he snapped out of these thoughts, he saw an unusual shape in the trees.  Confusion turned to rage as he recognized the tarkov police insignia on the uniform.  Having neglected his rifle, he pulled out his sidearm and quickly fired, hitting the scav in the chest.  The scav cried out and another scav began running.  Quick as a flash, Jason caught up and tackled the scav.  He pressed the muzzle of his beretta to the scav's temple and yelled to the others.  Natalia came running first, who took the scav's shotgun and Daniel came second with a rope, tying up the scav.  Jason then picked up the scav and brought him into the hideout.