Chapter 12- Contract troubles

It had been a long day for USEC CEO Eugene Kernighen.  He had just been informed by outside operators that the incredibly risky gamble that was Operation Fast Track went belly-up.  He looked at his computer and sighed as he saw an incoming Zoom call from his most important client, Terragroup.  Knowing he couldn't put it off any longer, Kernighen joined the Zoom call.  He was greeted by a group of black squares that were labeled TG 1, 2, etc.  "What happened with the Operation, Eugene?" asked TG 1 in a heavily computerized voice.  "I have lost contact with Captain Chambers at this time," he said flatly.  "Thats funny, because our informants have told us that eleven USEC PMC's have been found dead in their camp with all equipment, supplies, and intel stolen," said TG 2.  This information rattled Kernighen greatly.  "Wait, but there were 12 in that squad," he said shakily.  "Yes," said TG 1 seriously.  "We are very worried about this one operative's safety regarding what he might encounter," said TG 1 again.  "Meaning?" asked Kernighen.   "We should focus our efforts on extracting and/or eliminating this lone USEC," said TG 2 in a serious tone.  Kernighen fell silent.  "I'll have to think about it," he said.  

A hard punch from Jason made contact with the captured police scav's face.  "Where is your boss," asked Jason.  The scav spit out a tooth and simply replied "Fuck you."  This was met by another punch by Jason.  Andrei stood nearby to translate with Natalia watching from her corner.  "This guy is pissing me off," said Jason.  "Relax man, take 5," said Daniel as he tried the same thing.  Jason walked over to the stash and pulled out a pack of apple juice that Nikita dropped earlier.  He tried his best to calm down in between sips.  "Are you ok?" asked Natalia.  "Yeah, I'm fine," said Jason.  "Scavs don't talk by beatings, I have an idea to make him talk," said Natalia.  

A short walk later, the police scav stood next to a small lake with his hands and feet gagged  while laying on a dock.  Jason and Andrei walked forward.  "Last chance asshole, tell us where he is, or we throw you in," said Jason.  The scav said nothing.  Jason shrugged.  "Your funeral," he said flatly as he and Andrei began rolling the scav.  "WAIT!" yelled the scav right before rolling off.  "What's that?" asked Jason.  "He-Hes moved, hes not at the gas station anymore, he's moved to the dorms!" wailed the scav.  "See that wasn't so hard was it?" said Jason as he cut the scav's binds.  "Now run along, go tell the others, and let them know we're waiting," said Jason.  The scav simply nodded and ran to the hills.  "You do know we're going to need more manpower, right American?" asked Andrei.  Jason shrugged again.  "Unlike the guy who's about to attack us, we got friends in high places who help us for cheap," said Jason.  He then got out a portable radio he found at Customs and switched it on.  "Nikita, tell Prapor we need bodies and we got the paper to back it up," he said.  "Roger that Jason," said Nikita.