Chapter - 31

Richard's ( P.O.V Continue )

( Past )

' Richard it's good to meet you son but sadly I don't like the situation we are meeting in' The golden goddess says while looking at me. I bow my head in respect in front of her because it's not every day one of the goddesses will meet and talk to you. She has a motherly nature which makes her aura more bright but at the same time calm which is a good balance.

My goddess may I know what is this all about and what makes you come into this world more over what's happening here? I asked her because I could not keep my curiosity inside me anymore. ' As always curious in everything, huh Richard ' goddess says and in return, I just bow my head in embarrassment. ' I have a limited time here Richard so let me finish my words first then you can ask your questions but keep in mind that you have a very short time to ask so choose your question wisely okay ' The goddess said to me which I replied positively.

' Well you see the wolf who died here is the reason I am here because the wolf who died is one of the high-ranked person's daughters who unfortunately mated with this world's wolf and due to rules in our world they both have to leave that world or the wolf who is from your world have to give up in his or her human world and have to accept our world with the term and condition which comes with them and if that person did not complete any of this then in the last they have to break their mate bond which means the person in our world who was mated to your world's wolf has to merry any high-rank wolf (above from there given rank) immediately in front of their ex-mate cruel right but what we can say this rule is made by god there self even if we want we can not change this because whenever we try to do this. your world always did something which made us think again about these rules and in the end, we have to stick with these rules. And the reason for coming to your world today is to take her wolf from here and shift her to a new body after erasing her memory so that it won't happen again and I was going to take her baby from this world to our world because he belongs there but what I didn't think is this human coming for her rescue and giving his promise to her in her last breath and that he is one of the pure souls which makes his promise more strong and effective I thought pure souls are stopped coming to this world looks like god still sending them here also the pup already choose him and his wolf connect himself with this human and him being newborn we can not take him to our world because it will cause him his life.'

' So I will cast him a spell so he will be safe but due to his newborn situation he will always be in his wolf form until the right time comes and when that time comes one will be here to help him in that situation until then Richard I want you to protect both of them without telling them also I will give him some power which will come in hand time to time and also my wolf will guard them whenever he or the pup will in danger or need.' The goddess says to me and I nod my head in understanding after this, there is a bright light which comes from her and when I see to my left my beta is also faint which makes me worried and as I am going to look for him I here goddess golden calling my name which made me turn to her.

' let him be Richard I want something to talk to you and for that, your beta has to be faint for a few minutes which also is your time to ask anything before I am gone. so now listen I give some of my power to him and also cast the spell on the pup as well as this Aiden so now they are protected by my power and me, also taking Aiden as my son.' goddess said and this made my eyes popped up The golden goddess taking a human as her son this is not something normal or rare in both ways because for god or goddess all are there kids they never take any of as there own child in any ways they have to be equal to all but here she is taking AIDEN A HUMAN AS HER CHILD HER SON.

So this was my time to ask her questions which I did with all due respect goddess I want to ask this question why are you taking Aiden as your son why is all this happening now what is going to happen from now on what is that thing you want to tell me alone.

To be continued...