chapter-8

Rick  (pov)

Aiden... that name was stuck in my mind it's feel like I have some connection with this name and my Wolf are also not helping me to solve this mystery I asked him to help me but he refused to help me or tell me anything he even said that I will found out very soon and after that he block me LIKE SERIOUSLY BLOCK ME dammit some time he was such a pain well live that topic now because I have to get ready for this special dinner but I don't know why my heart was beating fast like my heart was also know that something going to happen today.'Rick they are hear come down son' my mom call me and obviously with cheerful tone and I really don't know why she was so excited I mean I know they are important for my parents but really oh wait now I get it she was excited for there son which's name are stuck in my mind like a chant will not am ready so let's go to downstairs and see what's going on.

When I come down in see there was a two men's one in blue shirt with like jeans and a jacket on it and second one with white t-shirt and a rapped jeans and a nice jacket well I like his jacket and they both look good and they are chatting and laughing with my parents when I come to last stair my mom see me and call me to come there so I did and my dad introduced me to them.'black,oliver' this is my son Rick and 'Rick' they are my best friend 'black and Oliver' I shook my hand with them and said hello which they return in 'hi' in politely and take there sets again well am amazed today to see my dad like this I mean I see him but today he look another man which I did not know he look happy I mean more happy and cheerful like a teenage boy who found out there missing pice well look like they are important to my father if that is a think than I have to be there good list because this is important for my pack and now see my dad like this I have to be more my train of thoughts are broken by my dad's voice ' so where is my handsome and smart son oh and not to forget my awesome friend more than you two idiots' my dad says laughingly 'where is my son Aiden' that make my eyes widen like seriously 'WHEN DID HE START CALLING OTHERS PEOPLE'S CHILD TO HIS SON OH HELLO DAD AM THERE YOUR OWN SON YOU DID NOT HAVE TO CALL OTHERS TO YOUR SON' well sorry if I like a brat right now but am there only son.

When they are taking am start feeling bored so I start playing game in my phone but then Mr. Black clear his throat thank God I was aware otherwise dad chew my head after this dinner. So 'Rick which school you go for study' Mr. Black asked me. Well I don't know but I feel little sacred from him I mean he is clam but he can be scary when ever he want he have that aura with him.

I..I go to thunder Hill high school sir. I give him his answer politely.'oh great our son also go to that school' this time Mr.  Oliver said wait there son what that mean by there son is was so confused so I asked to them 'hmm.. sir if you don't mind can I ask you one question' I asked politely not want to angry them they are important to my parents and business also.'yes go head son'Mr. Oliver say I like him he is so good I feel comfortable around him.'sir what do you mean by yours son' I asked pointing my finger to both of them. Mr black looked to Mr oliver with little smirked and Mr oliver blushed a little what the heck is going on here men.

'HE is our son me and my husband oliver's ' Mr black said in start voice making me gulp. What the fuck husband my head start spinning dammit. That's...that's means they are umm..gay that was a news to me I mean I didn't hate gay couples or any others what they call but I never have chance to meet that people so it was shock to me.

Look like they see my confusion and nervousness so Mr. Black said 'we married long time ago I mean in our collage time in fact your father is the one who help us in this marriage he treat oliver like his own real brother and took care of averting in our marriage and your mother is also there'. What my parents help them to get married and they did not tell me about that story. 'I believe you did not have any problem with us or do you' he say with raised eyebrow and making me gulp I look over to my dad and see he was thinking tha same I know by the look of dad If I say one wrong word and am in deep shit which I definitely didn't want no now at least. 'No' I mean I have no problem with that it just i never meet you guys so it just little weird for me I say awkwardly to them. 'So where is my son black he is coming right or do I need to call him' my dad says knowing this situation but damm this son think again.
------------------------------------------------------

Hello my honey bears how are you all I know am late but what can I say I suffering from some health issues so please forgive me and hear is new chapter hope you all like it😘

So what do you think what's going on next guys keep guessing till then bye and happy new year sorry late wishing 😂

Vote comments and share please 😘😘😘😘