chapter 23

Rick's (pov)

I Am A Dick Shit A Major Asshole what the hell I did and for what for just a bullshit reason or for a stupid alpha title just to show how much I hold a power and everything but now what what I will do with this all when am feel like there is no one to share my happiness well there was everyone but not that two most important people whom I want to share my happiness is not there no hunter and no adien they both are gone and here I am doing nothing but feeling like a creap a Major Shit who lost most important two people of my life one was my wolf and second was my mate A mate which I bound to love to take care and to feel happiness for rest of my life but what I did I lost him just for my own stupidity now here I am after six months of that awful day which take away my happiness my wolf and my mate My Adien and now am just a shall I want my life back I want my wolf and my mate back and I swear to everything I would not let go any of them if i get back both of them I will cherish them in rest of my life .

'Found you' God damm it Rick you worried the hell out of me and everyone what the hell you think you are doing here without telling anyone where are you and you didn't answer your phone what the hell wrong with you Den shouted at me ' Nothing ' I answer him because seriously he is now start pissing me off and right now this is the last thing I want to fight with my best friend who happened to be the reason of my wallow in self pity whom am feeling for my self right now ' what do you mean nothing ' here we are worried sick for you and you are saying there is nothing like hell man ' 'WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE PROBLEM IS ' and this is the last sting of my patience which I have 'DON'T SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT WHEN YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON OF ALL OF THIS ' finally I let my anger take control me and said all the things I have been bottling up from past six months I know he feel sorry and all but he can't ever understand what I was feeling if he did not open his mouth that day maybe they both are here right now Finally am not going to lie that I didn't like Aiden yeh I was terrified after finding out who is my mate and all but when I start spending time with him ok not me but my wolf who practically did that but I some how start Liking aiden he was not fake he was just he is simple and beautiful and what more is I miss his laugh and his talk and when he got embarrassed his eyes got so wide and I fucke love it WAIT What Love YES YeS yes l fucking love him oh my God why I can't see this before and now I have nothing what will I do now 'look Rick I know what I said was not right on that time but God believe me that is never my intention to hurt you and your wolf am sorry Rick am truly sorry but you have to be strong Rick you can not be like that please Rick ' den said 'just go den am not in the mood of all this so just go and one more think do not come here again I didn't want any other scent of any person in this house this is my mate's home and I would like if I cannot smell any other smell which is not belong to my mate please ' with that I shut the door of Aiden Room and lay in his bed and smell his scent like this is my personal drug which was because it's help me in my sleep and help me dream about him about us be together and live together which I know in reality was not going to complete anytime soon.