chapter-4

Rick (pov)

Crushing under my breath I was walking with my uncle also beside that fucking pice of shit we are going to principles office because of our fight to get our punishment just because of that bastard now I have to take that punishment and Top Of That MY FATHER Will Also Know About this Fight After We Get Punished GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT.

So when we enter to the principles office we saw a wooden table with a computer on it and a office phone and some papers after that their was a couch on side of this room and a bookshelf much like a mini library to me and also other stuffs I hope you guys know how a principal office look like if you get any punishment from there or any other reason to go principles office. Now enough of this office description and back to the main point we standing in front of principle getting lecture on how to behave on school because we are fucking senior so that is are responsibility to give other students a good example like I fucking care about all that shit. My thoughts was interpreted by a booming voice of principle who was saying something to conner and after that conner take his live from principle office now it's only me,my uncle and principal him self we three are lift in this office after some silence principle turn to me and said Rick you are not a normal child or student who pick fight when ever he want you are a future of most strongest pack and for that you have some responsibility to full feel.

Than I said to the principle because I feel some guilt in me because of that fight. Sir with the all due respect I am not one here who pick this Fight am going to my class like others but conner bumped into me and start all this things. When I complete my explanation to principle and to my uncle they booth nobbed there head in understanding and I almost feel relaxed key word: almost because next words made me crush under my breath when principle say they understand all this things but they have to give me some punishment because it's going to be unfair if they did not do that just because I am future alpha and by the way yes principle know about us because he is also one of us and that's give benefits to us since we don't have to worry about other things and humans in this school. Now back to topic they are going to call MY FATHER to know that am Punished for a stupid school fight. I mean seriously they did not have to do that to call my father because I know when I go home there is a big things are waiting for me in that house. That stupid fucking conner just because of him am in this situation. After talking to principle about my punishment I say good buy to them and live the office. I was about to go when a strong smell hit my noise and I know who's scent is it when I turn their standing a blonden girl who is also my girlfriend. But there is a weird feeling today that I did not like her smell today or any kind of smell a matter of fact because I want to smell that morning smell how hit my noise today during the fight I don't know but that smell clam me and my wolf down it's feel like that smell is only made for me and in current situation i Want That Smell to Clam Me Down but of course I can not find that smell this time so I ignored this feeling and focus on what carry was saying to me and in all her chit chat I picked on only one line that today no one is in her house so we can go to her house and had fun if you guys know what type of fun we are talking. What can I say am future alpha I have also some needs to full feel yah so why not enjoy this time and have fun when we have a sexey body and all with that thought me and carry made our way to her home to have some fun.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my honey bears how are you all

So there is anther chapter in know am so lazy but what can I say sorry yah

Dame I seriously want to punch Rick for last line poor adien he have to deal with this Rick like that but don't worry he will change him in good way so yah

Now please comment, vote,share my book please if you like it and you can also follow me on my wattpad I'd please

Lots of love to all😘😘😘😍😍