Chapter-10

Aiden (pov)

'Finally you are here' rich said with excitement in his voice I swear sometime he just act like a little kid . I just chunked in his excitement after we broke the hug . 'What took you long to reach here huh ' he said with pout on his face .'sorry rich' but I come here first time so I did not want to come here with empty hands so I stop near a shop for shopping some gifts for you all and here is--- I was cut off by loud voice and that voice belong to rich I swear some day he will give me heart attack gosh ' you brought gifts  for us really where they gifts are show me show me ' and yup this is prove he is a kid I mean the way his eyes liye up was amazed me and that thought made me chuck again . ' where is my gift give me give me ' I was brought back to reality by his childish voice he winced with pout in his face when I didn't answer him and that make me laugh out loud on that moment by seeing his behaviour and my both dad's also join in this moment seeing there best friend behaving like a little kid. 'Alright I will give you your gift if you sit down there' I pointed my finger to luxury looking sofa on that time I feel like a father who give instructions to his son. And to my surprise he immediately sit down on that sofa like a obedient child but with his open hand to grab his gift like seriously MAN ughh well live it I give rich his gift and after that I give my both dad's there gifts. I was just going to ask rich about his wife when we heard a excited scream coming from kitchen door giving me another heart attack I swear they are some time so scare I turned around and see a lady RUNNING towards ME .'OH MY GOD you are aiden right you are so handsome and adorable I bet girls will die on you in your school ' she said in one breath and I.. I stood there like a idiot not knowing what to do in this situation but thank God rich save me on time by stopping his over excited wife not to be rude but trust me put yourself in my situation than you will know what am feeling right now .

'Relax jem you didn't want to scare poor boy now do you?'  Rich said with raised eyebrows and also brought me back to this situation. 'Oh pardon for my behaviour I was just excited to meet you your both father talk about you so much that it excited  me to see you and when you come I just couldn't control myself ' she said looking anywhere but not to me she look embarrassed and just looking her not in a crepe way she have that motherly  aura around her that it will meltdown anyone and I don't know but I like her and that aura and to my surprise I don't know what took over me and I give her a one bear hug not crushing her and finally said thank you to her and give a kiss to her forehead like I give to my both dad's when am home with them .

'Thank you for inviting me to your home ' I said to Mrs Cooper when I step back she had  tears in her eyes and seeing this I got panic did I say something wrong or did my hug was to strong why she was crying so many questions in my mind in time .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my honey bears how are you all so there is your next chapter and yes this aiden pov again hope you all enjoying my story and keep giving your love to my story and this cute couple.

Please vote comments and share my story people Thank you so much meet you in next chapter bye 😘😘😘😘

Much love by Mi AMOUR 😘