Chapter - 2

Rick (pov)

I was making my way to my class from this empty hallway when someone decided to bump into me roughly but I have no time for a fight and all of that shit because am going to be late for my class so I decided to live it but when that smell hit my nose I now it is can not live this matter right now So when I look up there stand the person that I hate my guts off.

"Watch where are you going 'cooper'" he snarled. And after that word coming from his mouth I have no control over my body and my mind. I am fed up with telling him to back off but this dumbass did not want to listen or understand me now I had enough of this and now I can not handle my self-control on his dumb actions I have to stop them.

So when he second time pushes me I just grabbed his collar and slammed into the wall that's when it starts all me on top of Conner beating the shit out of him but he also has some powerful punches on me because he is also one of the best warriors in our werewolf pack.

Yes, a werewolf pack and also yes because am a werewolf but am not another simple werewolf am soon to be an alpha of the most fearful full pack the moonlight pack. Our pack is the most fearful in the USA and am proud of that but humans did not know that we werewolves or any other supernatural species existed on this earth and they did not have to know about that soo back to the current problem we are fighting like a crazy.

Suddenly the front door opened and the most amazing scent hit my nose but I was not paying any attention to it after five or so minutes both backed off from each other by my uncle who is also my teacher in this school. Creep now I have to listen there lecture but then again that smell hit my nose and made my wolf restless he wanted to find out the source of that amazing Rose and honey lemon but I liked that smell. When I started to search for the source of that scent my uncle's voice boomed in the hallway making me stop in my tracks a shiver ran down my spine and on top of that I Lost that smell again. Now I have to wait to find the source of that amazing smell but for now, I have to focus on this current problem which is going to be very hectic for me 'God help me now ' I said to myself.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello my all honey bears
Sorry for late update but I promise or at least try to update thanks for your response and please ignore my grammar mistake and enjoy the story you can also give me your suggestion by comments

So please vote and comments and share love you all

Rick cooper pic is above 😊😘😍