chapter-24

Rick ( P.O.V )

Past

Hunter do not do anything to him he was my best friend and beta of our pack I said in hurry because I know there is no way to stop him when it's come to Aiden hunter would not listen to anyone uhh why did den that idiot have to open his mouth now ' shut up Rick am not going to listen you or anyone when it's come to my mate my rose and that your best friend hurt my mate by his words just like you ' and after that he make me shut up and start doing what he wants to do ' so my dear beta what was you saying huh about my mate ' ' what he is your mate that nerd what the hell this cannot be happen dude that stupid cannot even save his sorry assess in school how can he be your mate there is something mistake every day he got beating and what knows other you would be going to laughing material if you stay with him dude just listen to me and rejected him and find some sexy and beautiful girl for your self ok ' and by the end of this idiot speech hunter was fumming in anger ' you do know Rick that your BEST FRIEND signed his own death agreement right now because trust me am going to make him regret his every single breath mark my words Rick ' oh shit den you idiot what did you do I maybe power full leader of this pack but my wolf side I mean hunter is most strong and powerful than any other wolf in this Werewolf world after all we have Royal blood in us but hunter have more power than any other Royal wolf even I have to be step back when he is on full alpha mode I was thinking of all this when I brought back to reality with hunter pinning den on the wall by his hand ' what the fuck do you think was disrespecting my mate and me you think you are above you are upper from moon goddess that you are saying she make mistake by giving me Aiden as a mate huh BETA tell me ' hunter say in his dangerous voice oh no now he is on his full alpha mode he will going to kill den now I have to do something but what hunter would not let me control back now but I have to try ' hunter please leave him he was idiot he didn't know what he said don't kill him hunter he was my best friend and our beta please hunter' ' stay away from this Rick other wise I promise you that you would not going to take back control in this shit body which we share and you know I can do that and there is nothing who can stop me to do that So STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS YOU GET THAT' I was going to say something when I listen a voice and that voice belong to Aiden ' hunter leave him right now ' ' No rose am not going to leave this stupid he disrespect you am going to kill him ' ' please Hunty don't do that ' and that makes hunter lose his grip on Den's neck and he drop him and go to Aiden in fast way ' rose please don't cry you know how much I hate seeing you crying please don't cry my love ' wow who can say this ruthless wolf can be a big softy but at least he make Aiden stop crying that's good because as much as I want to ignore I also hate seeing him crying ' rose what are you doing here by the way I thought you are making coffee for me ' ' umm I was but papa call and said he want to see me and rex so I come to ask can I go to dad's house please' ' you can go wherever you want love you didn't need to ask me for permission ' ' thank you hunter ' he said with big smile on his lips and trust me my heart definitely skip a beat in that moment what was happening to me why i was attracting to him what are you doing to me Aiden but what ever you are doing to me you are making me sacred and that's the thing I hate i don't like having this type of things which make me sacred and excited in the same time as I was thinking this I again listen hunter voice I swear am spacing out more than I thought ' you can leave beta your smell making me disgust and I don't want any other sent in this house rather than my mate and one more thing disrespect my mate ones more time and I will break your every single bones am I make myself clear beta ' ' yes alpha hunter' ' good than get out from this house now' ' rose when you want to go see your parents I can drop you there by myself and no I didn't want any other discussion on this matter ok love' and Aiden just nod his head and speak ' we can go when you finish your coffee I already make it just let me bring here from the kitchen ok and after that we can go ' ' hmm go than baby' and after that Aiden go to kitchen ' you do know your best friend going to be dead now if it's not for my mate stopping me ' ' I know hunter and am sorry what he say he didn't have to say that and thankyou for not killing him ' ' it's ok I didn't hate you or your friends just I don't like any one say bad words about Aiden and by the way what's up with you saying sorry huh are you feeling bad or something else Rick ' I know what he mean because that's stupid was smirking but am not going to admit anything not now at least ' shut up idiot ' .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello readers sorry for not updating because of personal reasons but now I did please enjoy this chapter and give your comments ❤

Like comment and share ❤