chapter- 13

Aiden (pov)

After a minute or so I pulled back from that hug and saw that Mrs Cooper had tears in her eyes I wanted to ask questions but before I could answer my question she said ' No it's ok it's our pleasure to invite you here in our house rich always talk about you so much it's just after seeing you I cannot help and overjoyed so pardon me for that ' and yup am right she is the most beautiful mother if that have a word to describe I always thought how it feels to have a mother in your life and now I know how it exactly feels Rick was so lucky to have a mother like her in his life now I feel little jealous from him well live that topic side I clear my throat to grab her attention she was talking to rich now but when I clear my throat she immediately looks at me 'yes dear 'hmm umm.I have something for you I say little nervous I don't know if she like my gift or not but how will you know if I didn't give her to her gift ughh there go my smart brain I swear sometime I just hate my brain to being so smart 'thank you beside I know am smart ' No need to fuel you ego I said internally rolling my eyes on my brain 'umm dear are you there Mrs Cooper say waving her hand front of me ' 'Yeah am Ok ' 'you space out little there dear so I ask ' Oh ok n..no no am fine just thought umm if you like this or not I said giving her gift what I brought for her ' gift for ME yeah can I open it please please now' she said in very excited voice like a little kid I chuckled at her and nod my head she open her gift and when she see what inside she give me her most beautiful smile and at that same time tears in her eyes I got panic AGAIN ughh I seriously need to stop getting panic other wise I will see my self in hospital very soon well back to story she pull me into bone crush hug like really does she know am human not wolf I doubt because her hug killing me not that I mind hugging her but not this hug defiantly ' can't..... breath let go me... please ' I managed to say and she let go me finally hush ' Oh sorry dear my bad but it just you gift make me so emotional I can't help it sorry again ' that's fine actually when I see this in shop i thought it will look good in you so I brought it I said smiling ' I Love It dear' she said to and show that pendant to her husband means rich which he also appreciate but in all this talk and time I don't know but I feel something weird like someone was watching me and trust me it's starting to creap outa me 'Thanks a lot dear for this gift it's so beautiful Rick never give me like this ' huh what oh right look like am spaced out 'umm that's not a problem I like this when I entered into shop and thought maybe you like it as well which am glad you did so thanks to you ' I said smiling at her 'and please call me Aiden ' I said to her but that feeling was not going anywhere and it's only made me more nervous ughh Now WHY THE HELL AM NERVES DUDE well whatever I have to deal with that get a grip aiden you can't embarrassed your self in front of this people's who invite you in there house all right breath in and out calm down ok... but a phone ringing cut my all thoughts and I look at rich direction it was his phone he picked up his phone and excused himself well now there is only me and Mrs Cooper in this living room great my both dad's also gone and I where well know where they both are WOW great going dad's 'umm sorry to say dear umm I mean aiden I have to go into kitchen to see is everything alright or not so will you be ok here by your self ' what all by my self alone look like am only one there because she was already gone wait what will happen when Rick come here what I will do great now I have to deal with this all alone ughh hate you dad can't you stay here to give your poor son company I said to my self growing I think I should use bathroom first and make myself fresh otherwise am going to insane but where the hell am going to find it I look around and find a very pretty girl so I go to her she was talking into phone so I stop to let her finished her talk and in mane time I look at her looks she have light golden hair and milky skin and she have green eyes she is around 5'6 height which suits her all in all she is beautiful she hang her phone so I clear my throat and she look at me with raised eyebrows and said 'yes can I help you' umm yes you can actually am waiting for your finishing this call umm can you please tell me where is bathroom in this house so I can use she did not say for few seconds so I think she is not going to help so I start walking little but then she did something unexpected she START LAUGHING can you BELIEVE THAT  and I stand there not knowing what to do look like she see my experience and say sorry for LAUGHING ' you really stand there so long just to ask simple question you know you did not have to ' ok ' I didn't want to be rude so that's way and I did not know here anyone's but Mr Cooper's family but look like they are busy right now so I swa you so thought ask you if you don't mind ' I said in one breath she smiled at me and say ' you really are gentleman other wise in today's time people are rude to each other's oh buy the way my name is shasha and you' she said holding her hand out to shake so I did 'Aiden' I said to her which she smiled at me and said nice name we make little conversation and she was going to tell me where is washroom but at that time I listen one voice which I want to here again and again but at the same time did not want to and stay away for that person and yes people this voice is none anther then Mr oh am so hot Rick Cooper voice is but wait why he sounds little angry ok wait a lot angry but why DON'T TELL ME THAT GIRL WAS SOMETHING TO HER OH GOD PLEASE SAVE ME I WANT TO LIVE NOT DYING AND HE'LL NOT BY MR ANGRY WOLF PLEASE GOD . I turned around and saw indeed an angry Rick was there ok now am dead bye people and this earth and Dad please put some white flowers on my grave and l love you Dad's looks like this is my last day Bye all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this the next chapter of this story please enjoy and tell me how you like it and very sorry about late am suffering from something so it well take this much time sorry again and please enjoy this story

Love you all - Mi AMOUR

Please vote comments and share