Chapter 1

Bob Garret

I start to sweat through the black cloth of my mask. My sweat drenches and soaks into the mask as I feel as I'm in an ocean filled like a shake globe. Of New York.

"Get out," my boss starts to yell at random a pedestrian, that we stole, and put her in our van. She had been crying the entire car ride and whining that she is married and is having a kid. Blah, blah, blah.

"Hey, guys. Are we sure we want to do this," I ask the other three guys that are with me.

"Yes. Now, shut up. Or you're gonna be the next one with a gun pointed to your head," the boss yapped.

"Please! I just got married! Let me go! I won't say a word!" The women starts to whimper.

"I said shut up!" One dude yells at her. He reaches for his pocket and grabs a black cylinder that has a hole in the middle of it.

He puts it on his gun, and clicks it to his barrel.

"Jerry. What are you doing? Jerry wait, NO!" I try to interrupt but he shoots the women. She whimpers even more, and a blood splat comes down from her leg and through her jeans.

Blood starts to hit the ground and soaks into the four inch deep snow. Uh-oh. Evidence.

I start to stutter out,"Uh. Hey guys. Her blood is spilling on the snow! That's raw evidence right there!"

Jerry starts to say,"Yadda. Yadda yadda. The snow'll cover it up anyways."

We are about run into the high security bank until I realize, we should put something over the 'hostage's' mouth.

I rip the bottom off of my ski mask off and open the women's mouth. She is harmless right now because of the bullet so. Whatever.

I put the string of cloth in her mouth tie to the back of her head.

Now, we start to walk into the high security bank. Henry, already previously hacked into the bank so it disarmed every 'security' in the room.

The hostage tries to whimper, but fails. There is a flashlight, light, that is streaming towards the hallway that I'm headed to and I signal Jerry, Henry, and the boss to the safe.

Wow. I'm not the boss and I'm leading them. Ha.

The boss turns around the corner and I trip him. His face hits the ground and I plummet his face deeper into the tile ground. My hand is gripped tightly to his left arm as I am pulling it backwards.

I bend his fingers the wrong way then his arm. Finally, I finish the job with a choke hold.

I pick up his heavy body, and start to think. They should really check these night guards skills on protection. It's really poor.

I walk his body to a trash can and sit his lifeless body in to the trashcan.

As I turn around, I wonder: Where is the hostage?

I hear footsteps start to run across the hall from me and think about her punishment.

She has a loose black string hanging from her shirt that is following her so I step on it and her body starts to fall.

Her body meets with the ground, and I flip her body the right way.

Her shirt nearly is ripped all the way open. Her shirt has buttons, that are supposed to be connecting with the other side of the shirt but the buttons were popped out.

Her shirt is ripped open enough that you could see her stomach and bra. Luckily, she is in luck. And has a punishment from me. The other dude's would just kill her. I'm going to punch her.

Then I start to think. I just stole someone's wife. And someone's future mother.

I can't do this anymore.

I take her and tell her what I'm going to do. She agrees with a nod and walks with me. Well, I'm pulling her arm.

I take her outside, and start the van. As I drive away from the bank with the hostage. The alarms start to go off. I'm guessing people found that body.

Bang! Bang!

A sound starts to make behind the van. Guns start to fire at my van, but it's not guards. It's my 'allies'.

Who cares. I saved someone's life today.