Chapter 7

Elizabeth Burke

Sweat started to run down my panicked body, and my heart started beating like drums in my chest. My pink shirt is drenched in wet sweat that my shirt almost looked purple.

The lights were all cut out and I started to shake my hands in a panicking mode. Damn, this nimrod hasn't fed me in 48 hours.

So I start to yell at him,"Hey bozo! Where in the hell did you ever learn your manners! It's always ladies first! Haven't you heard of-" I am interrupted by an alarming sound ringing through my eardrums.

It is a gunshot.

"Ow!" I yell from the bullet entering my left shoulder, blood running down my shirt.

He starts to say,"If you don't shut the hell up, I'm gonna shoot your face next time like those other men were gonna do."

So I start to explain, "Okay I get it. You saved my life. FROM NOTHING! All you ever did was zip-ow!- This bullet hurts- All you ever did was zip tie me to a chair and stripped me from most of my clothes because you want to make sure I'm not hiding any weapons. Well, I was just someone driving down the street. You think I'd have a gun?! And if you were a gentlemen, you would not just let me hang around in a bra and underwear. Come on! At least-"

He cocks the gun and I start to pray for mercy. Oh, please don't let me die.

=========================

Neal Caffery

As Diana takes me to some room I start to question myself. What is this for? She takes me into the room, and pulls out some files.

Clinton is next to her and the files read my phone calls.

"You called Mozzie, well he called you. What were you talking about? Seriously," she says.

"About the case," I say.

"Yeah. I kinda' get that because you sent him the fingerprints," Diana replies.

"The fingerprints were Elizabeth's. As you know. Why the sudden interest in my phone calls and life," I question.

So she starts to say, "Because, every time there is a case, you are our first suspect. Right now, you are our prime suspect. So, you think this is some crazy Buearu when we don't check in on our consultants?! Just, where in the hell were you at aproxxamently 10:45 pm at night?"

"You know, I thought we were friends. And now I'm a suspect. You KNOWS I hate guns, and why in the HELL would I take Elizabeth! Come on! I'm out of here," I start to yell.

"For excluding us in this case, you are now going to be detained," Clinton starts to say.

Then he grabs his handcuffs and wraps them around my wrists, while giving me that long cop speech.