Chapter 3

Peter Burke

"Oh crap! Neil! This better not be another one of your diversions," I yell at Neil.

Oh damn. More dead bodies are probably in my future.

Rapid gunfire continued and in the middle of it Neil says,"Guns. I hate guns."

I grab my gun out of my holster and put the sight in front of my face.

I peek my eye out of the door way and see flashing lights to my left. An agent's body flies from the scenery and jolts to the ground making a "ugh!" sound.

"Neil. You're gonna' have to come with me," I tell him.

"Yeah I am. I'm not going to leave myself behind. You crazy?" He replies.

"Good." I say.

Uck! Crik! Pff!

Makes the sound behind me as I turn around.

I see Neil with a cut coming down from his lip, and a beat up dude on front of him.

"Don't worry. He's just knocked out," Neil tells me.

"Oh it's okay. Just self-defense. But man, for a dude who hates guns. You sure know how to beat the crap out of people," I laugh out saying.

A bullet flies right in front of me then I look to my left again and shoot my pistol at the man. His body drops to the ground, and his tommy gun flies up then smacks him in the face.

I run to the man's body and about to take off his mask. It has white lines strayed across it, leaving the rest of it black.

More bullets shoot to my direction and I lean backwards.

I tell Neil,"Hey, you ready to kick some butt again? You could use a gun. It would be better."

"Sure. Watch this," he says.

He takes a bullet from the corpse and a bunch of other materials. He takes the barrel of of the gun and puts all the ingredients in the barrel. He takes the gunpowder out of the bullet and throws the barrel.

The barrel rolls with the gunpowder leaving a trail. He takes another bullet and scratches it against the walls which ignited a fire.

He lets the fire touch the gunpowder and the barrel explodes. Leaving three screaming people.

I walk in and point my gun at them.

"You're under arrest," I say. Then I give them three the long speech. While walking to the van.

I say to the man in the van,"There is probably more of them. Neil and I are going back into there. Get us another ride to come also."

I walk in and search the place. No one else was there, then Neil's phone started to ring..........