Chapter 10

Neal Caffery

I knock on the door twice and hear no one coming to the door.

Might as well let myself in. I get some materials I found off the floor and start to pick the lock.

When I'm finish I put the stuff in my pocket then walk in, and she was looking straight at me. With a knife in her hand.

"Hi Neal. Just had to take precautions," she said.

"I have a favor. I need help with a kidnapping case," right before I finish she cuts me off.

"I don't work with Feds. You know that," she explains.

"Yeah, I know," I say.

We continue the conversation for a while then it starts to come to an end.

"Maybe I can change your mind," I explain.

I grab a hold to her waist and press my lips against hers. She goes along and we stop a minute because of a creaking in her wooden floors.

"Let me check it out," I say.

As I walk towards the sound a bulky man throws a punch to my face, but I dodge it, and a knife goes swinging to his shoulder. He grunts and I kick him to the floor.

"Why are you here!" Yells Alex.

"To kill a Neal Caffery and an Alexandria Hunter," he says.

She yells,"Why!" Then digs the knife deeper in his shoulder.

"Because you might know information about- I won't tell you ANYTHING," he replies.

"Who do you work for," Alex says while dragging the knife across his shoulder.

"I'm not telling you any-" he says again.

I slap him in the face and yell,"Who!"

"Joey Myers and Octavia Myers," he grunts in pain.

"I accept your proposal," Alex says.

__________________________

For you younger readers, she doesn't mean proposal in marriage. It's to help with the case.