Secret Admirer..

Continuing from previous part:-

'Pagal ho gaya kya ? pyaar aur Ragini se !(mad or what ? you fell in love with Ragini!)'  Kuldeep ask as he couldn't believe what he heard besides how come Laksh fell in love with her he never considered making friends out of his rich circle nor he go out with any girl who didn't belongs to a rich influential family as he always said that most girls try to trap him because of his status then how he fell in love with Ragini who is nothing but a potential problem for him from start !

Laksh lean back in his chair and say 'pagal toh main ho gaya hoon uske pyaar mein , maine socha nahi tha ke woh mujhe itna effect karygi uski woh aankhen woh awaaz mere dimag se nikalte hi nahi shuru mein mujhe laga tha yeh bass mera guilt hoga par nahi woh mere dil mein rahne lagi hai jahan dekhta hoon woh nazar aati hai uske aanso taklif dete hain dil ko mere i can't live without her now(yeah I'm mad in her love , i never thought she'll effect me so much her eyes her voice I'm not able to erase from my mind in starting i thought it was just guilt for whatever happened but no she is now in my heart wherever i look i see her only her tears pains my heart I can't live without her now)'  Laksh say as he desperately wants Ragini in his life .

Seemran hear all this as she got tense she never thought Laksh would fall for a girl like her or is it just an infatuation! It better be not something serious she needs to talk with Shahji thinking this she left from there .

Kuldeep shook his head in disbelief as he thinks Laksh maybe want Ragini for some time like he might be not looking for a serious relationship just wants to enjoy with her but either way this is wrong he can't be with that girl so he say what arguably is the right thing to say in a situation like this 'par kya woh tere pyaar ko accept karegi? I mean jo kuch bhi abhi tak hua hai uska case file karna aur phir tere usse darna aur sabse badi baat woh aise ladke ke pyaar mein kyun padgi jisne uske bhai ko medical support par laga diya hai !( but is she going to accept your love ? I mean everything that happened till now her filling case and your threatening her and the most important thing will she fell in love with the guy who is responsible for her brother's current medical condition!)' .

Laksh takes a long breath thinking about all this yes he is not fully responsible for manu's condition like he didn't even know who he is ., he was after that jaggy and by mistake bullet shot on manu but in Ragini's eyes he is the main culprit and no girl would fall for a guy who is kind of cause of her misery but how he going to make this thing explain to his heart who stubbornly wants just her !

He didn't argue more on this with Kuldeep and just listen to him that he can't be with Ragini while his heart denying the very fact again and again he is torn between reality and his heart's desire...

Ragini is working on her hospital job when a guy come with flower bouquet 💐 and gave it to her confused she asked him who and why these sent to her to which he said  'i don't know mam who send this I'm a delivery guy but there is a note for you in it'  saying he showed her the small note and left .

Wondering who would have send these she open the note 'here's something to cheer up your mood you are handling things very bravely with confidence all the best :- Amit'  she reads it and remember about her classmate Amit who is topper of their batch and usually a nerdy person like her but why he suddenly sending her flowers! Maybe he got to know about Manu's condition that's why  she kept the flowers with her and continue her work with small smile.

Laksh looks at her secretly and smile himself as his plan is working after thinking a lot his heart win the battle over his mind and he decided to get close to Ragini by becoming her secret admirer ., he first gets full information about her college life and classmates and found out she is very nerdy kinda person in general a totally opposite personality she is in front of him so he threatened Amit one of her classmate to not open his mouth if Ragini enquires about the gifts and messages send by him rest he'll handle himself slowly he makes his place in Ragini's heart and once she too fell in love with him aka her secret admirer he reveals himself to her . Yes it is not truly fair but he can do anything for her love .

He look at her once again and then leave from there ....

Please read + comment + vote + share with your friends ❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰