We met again..

Continuing from previous part:-

4years later :

Ragini open her room curtains to let the sunshine and fresh air in with a small smile on her lips but her eyes look so dull as if in her she going in deep depression.

After that day of her abduction by Laksh Bajwa when he let her go she come back to her relative's house where her supposed marriage to be happen but reaching back to there she faced character assassination by many so much so that her marriage break but she accepted that .,  after some days she got to know that Laksh Bajwa surrender himself and now in police custody , his friend Kuldeep Sandhu reached to her asking her to meet him one last time which she did but to not take this madness of him any further she pretended to be married left him crying and asking for her to give him a chance that's the last time she saw him .

Now after 4 years things are smooth in her life Manu got recovered and now leading his normal life sure things were not so easy as after coming out of coma he was in shock for months and slowly come back to his normal state but when she thanked the doctors and enquired about the treatment bills and further info she got to know that all the treatment Manu had is paid by Laksh Bajwa only  this really comes as shock for her coz first they only told her about the health insurance policy a bank guy too came to meet her that time or was he also a set up by Laksh  so to clear the confusion she decided to talk with Manu .

Manu tell her that he didn't had any such policy done and what he reveal next shocked Ragini beyond words ., when she began to tell him how sorry she is that she couldn't get justice for him against that Laksh Bajwa who shot him and turned there lives in living hell Manu stops her in middle and say  'Ragini Laksh Bajwa ne mujh par goli nahi chalai thi mujhe goli Jaggi ne mari thi woh Laksh Bajwa par goli chala raha tha fir pata nahi usne mujhe dekha aur shot kar diya mujh par Laksh piche se aa gaya tha aur usne Jaggi par goli chalai aur Jaggi waha se bhaag gaya tha(Ragini Laksh Bajwa didn't shot me that day instead Jaggi shot me he was fighting with Laksh Bajwa and his men I was hiding from both but don't know why Jaggi fire on me and before going unconscious I saw Laksh coming and fire bullet on Jaggi that point Jaggi ran away from there and i got consumed by darkness)' .

This info shocked Ragini as she kept blaming Laksh Bajwa while real culprit that Monty who is Jaggi's brother roaming free and encouraging her to file case against Laksh ., Manu told that Bhatti's( his boss and sons Jaggi and Monty) maybe trying to use them against Bajwa's to get profit in public's eyes and media these political people do these kind of stuff often but what he didn't know that his sister's heart now more hurt knowing reality she lost the guy who she unknowingly fell in love forever...

Everyday Ragini heart reminds her of him that Laksh Bajwa his eyes still in her dreams and his cries still echoes in her head time to time she never thought it'll be too difficult for her to forget him .

Now Ragini working in school as teacher after completing her masters degree , Manu start going to his new job in a private sector and Priya got married last year she is happy to in her life actually her family is now happy back in there old days kind of environment ., Her parents kept pressuring her to get married but she refused every time with some excuse coz her heart is not able to move on and she developed this guilt in her of what happened with Laksh Bajwa and not able to do anything against those Bhatti family.

She sometimes wonders where is he now ! His broken state when she told him that she is married to someone else comes in her mind making her more sad maybe if she didn't lie that day this guilt won't be eating her now ..

Ragini go to gurudwara on Sunday it gave her some peace she pray to Waheguru ji and now coming out to collect her slippers seeing many people volunteering for sewa she decided from next Sunday she too volunteer in sewa thinking this she reach to take her slippers and her eyes couldn't believe what she saw .

She blinks twice to confirm she is not imagining this but clearing her vision she recognises him the guy for whom her heart aching from past 4 years , the guy who came in her life like a storm and left it leaving his permanent mark on her heart and mind , the guy she cursed in past and the guy whose well-being prayers she doing from past 4 years is now in front of her eyes Laksh ..

She froze on her spot and he too look up towards her equally shocked his eyes filled with tears but now he isn't looking like he used to look in past like some sort of king instead he look so weak and defeated his beard grown long he is covered in dust his clothes are torn from some places . No one can say he is the Laksh Bajwa instead some people might call him mentally unstable if they look at him .

He didn't say anything just forward his hand to made her wear her slippers for which she move her foot forward and the moment his skin touch hers she feel goosebumps all over her body yet she unable to form a word .

Aundi Hai Usdi Yaad Kisi Peer Di Tarah, Pathra Nu Cheer Ke Kisi Teer Di Tarah, Eh Sach Hai Ke Main Ranjha Na Ban Sakya, Par Ohnu Mai Chahya Ik Heer Di Tarah.

She look at him for some more minutes but he tore his eyes away and continue to do sewa he is doing so she start going from there with tears in her eyes .

She is now reach the market area which is near by the gurudwara and heard a blast sound soon people start running here and there as a cylinder unfortunately blasted in a adjacent shop of gurudwara all are trying to save their lives but her mind stuck on him and she ran back towards where she found him some time ago as all the bad things coming in her head which can happen with him

Jag hai nishana ishq da Ghar ghar 'fasana ishq da -x2, Manzil hai gehri ishq di Wakhri katehri ishq di -x2, Ishq de rog da kite na daaru Ate ishq de rog awalle Aklaan shaklaan waale kite Es ishq ne kamle jhalle Ruswaiyan te khariyan baajon Kujh nai ishq de palle Oh barbaad hoye ghar sare Jehde ishq ne malle. Kaisa ye marz hai ishq ishq Kaisa ye Dard hai ishq ishq Mera dushman mera ishq ishq Kive maar mukawaan....

She found him unconscious laying on ground as he too got some burns from blast but his head is bleeding very badly some people walking over him to run away not caring to pick up and help him this breaks her more as she rush to him and start taking him away from there with all her energy she needs to save him he can't die like that he needs to hear her confession she just to save him with tears rolling down on her face and her clothes covered in his blood she trying to take him to hospital praying in her heart to save him ...

Hey lovely readers ❤️❤️❤️ next 1 or 2 parts will be ending parts of this story so please read +comment +vote +share with others and don't worry I'll update other stories too just wanted to give this one closer 😊👍💜