Part 6

Ragini seating on sofa writing her notes and priya watching t.v. when landline phone rang , it rang twice and finally ragini leave her work and stand up to pick it becoz priya completely lost in the t.v. show she is watching or better say ignore the phone so that ragini pick it . Ragini pick up the phone and in next second receiver dropped from her hand with loud noise , priya immediately look at her with confused face and preetu calls out from kitchen " what happened? What you both broke this time ? "
Ragini's eyes filled with tears and her voice broke when she scream for her mother " maa..maa manu-- manu got shot 😢😢 maa hurry up hi--his in hospital maa 😭 "

Preetu rushed out of kitchen and priya's tears roll down on her cheeks hearing about her brother , ragini in hurry picked up her purse and duppata with tears uncontrollably falling from her eyes and she again scream " maa... please hurry up manu needs us 😭 " .
Priya to take her phone and purse to go with them when ragini say " priya you stay here and call papa we are going to hospital we call you from there okay but someone has to stay at home to take out money from locker , I'll tell you about manu till then you count money as we need it in some time I take 20,000 with me if we need more I call you 😢 " . Priya want to go but ragu also saying right that someone has to took out more money from locker so she nodded her head crying and ragini with crying preetu rush out from their house to go to hospital.
Priya call her father who is in his friend retirement party , while in party Gurdeep slipped on stairs and fall his friends help him stand ., Gurdeep laugh on his friends joke who are saying that he get older first in their group and now he might buy a stick to walk like other old people on which Gurdeep laugh and when he sat on chair he felt his phone vibrate so he took it out and pick it seeing priya's name " hello yes priya bete I'm still in party I'm about to leave --- " but his sentence left incomplete when he heard priya's crying voice though phone , he asked in panic " priya..Priya what happened? Why you are crying ?"

Priya while sobbing say " pa--pa manu...manu he---😭😭 he got shot and he is in hospital ragini and maa went to rajeev gandhi hospital you too hurry up papa ."

Gurdeep stood up immediately and stubble in next moment due to his foot injury but he needs to go hospital asap.

Other side

Laksh seating in his car on back seat angrily , his white shirt half covered in blood which is oozing from his shoulder gunshot wound and some stains of blood is on his face . Gurmeet who is driving car asked in worried voice  " chote shah sarkar we are about to reach hospital then your wound will be stitch till then I inform malkin sarkar about this you don't take tension everything will be alright  ."

Laksh look at gurmeet through front mirror  and say in his manly tone  " chacha I don't want to go hospital you take car towards home , whatever treatment is required I want it in home only and make sure to send money for that guy who accidentally got shot in that kutte jaggi office . I don't want he'll suffer because of late treatment got it . "

Gurmeet wants to argue to take him to hospital but he knows that chote shah sarkar won't listen to even his parents in anger so he take car to his house..