Part 3(Family Time)

Afternoon

Ragini is in liabery working on her class project when from behind her ear someone shout " booo"  , ragini jerked scared and a scream left her lips , she look at the person who scare her and she sighed on the childishness of her younger sister priya laughing holding her stomach 😂 Priya is three years younger then ragini is in her first year of B.com , both sisters are studying in same college so that they both come home with each other in evening as manveer always been busy when their college got over . Ragini ask in slow voice " pri how many times I told you not to do these kind of pranks on me 😟"  priya controlling her laugh say " come on ragu 😅 you got scared on such a small prank seriously ? You know what sometimes I wonders how you mange your starting years in college , I mean if you are such a scared  chicken now then how you come out of the experience of ragging in your starting years in this college? "  priya's question bring back some bad memories to ragini as in her starting years in college she faced ragging by sandeep and his friends ., It's was not very harsh ragging but they demand ragini to propose sandeep in front of her whole class as task which ragini do anyway and soon after one week of that students stopped making fun of her but sandeep always tries to become real boyfriend of ragini seen then , he even send his marriage proposal on ragini's house but both her and his parents against this marriage as sandeep don't really have any interest in working ever in life and also he sometimes do drugs too ., But ragini got lucky too escape from his advances but now sandeep make connections with JUD party and if JUD party wins in this election then he again try to marry her forcefully.

Ragini shake her head remembering this and lightly slapped priya's head to which priya pout but both again laugh .
Soon college got over and both sisters got home , after dinner trio of siblings watched movie on t.v. but suddenly manveer remembers what happened today in office and he thought how his boss and his goon sons react on all the scene ??

So sorry for this short update but my head is aching and I have a little cough so next update will be tomorrow morning before you all woke up 😁 and a huge thank you to @amita291 sis 😙😙😙😙😙😙 and really sorry for making you wait for this story 😢