Vasl ...

Continuing from the previous part:-

As Ragini sits in the hospital lobby waiting for the doctor to come and tell her about Laksh's condition her tears won't stop slipping out of her eyes. Today she regrets her decision to lie to him 4 years ago. if that night she hadn't lied about her marriage Laksh might not be in this condition but she finally gave up in front of her heart and his love ❤️

When he comes back to his senses she'll confess her love to him then it's up to him if he still wants her and accepts her or not.

She was waiting for the doctor to come when she saw a familiar face coming into her sight and she was glad he was able to come here cause she only called him as she didn't have anyone else contact from his family.

Kuldeep came there after receiving her call and hearing what happened with Laksh first he wanted to tell his parents too but thought not to increase their sadness so he came here alone.  4 years ago when Laksh announced he wanted to go on a redemption path his parents and Kuldeep tried very hard to stop him but he left everything one morning without anyone notice after months of searching him madly they found him but now he is unrecognisable he stay in gurudwara leaving behind his past life doing sewa and other community work for free of cost to lessen the burden of his sins as he understood that he didn't end up with Ragini because of his bad karma. Every night his parents sleep crying but couldn't convince him to come back to them ., after that incident, Kuldeep too changed in many ways as now he tries to be humble around others stop any illegal business he has and pray for Laksh to return home and maybe god listen to their prayers cause today after 4 years he heard about Laksh but what he didn't expect is it heard it from the girl who is the root cause of this Ragini.

His eyes fell on Ragini who looked completely worn out because of continuous crying but he wouldn't be falling into her drama Now that he is here he'd tell her to leave this instant which he did but in return, she told him about her feelings and how much she regret all of this  she cried and saying  'main jati hoon ke jo kuch bhi hua woh galat tha aur tum Laksh ke dost ki   hasiyat se mujhse nafrat karate ho lekin ek baar bas ek baar mujhe Laksh se baat kar lene doo mai usse sab sach batana chahti hoon phir agar woh mujhe apne se door bhi bhej de toh mai chali jaungi par bas ek baar mujhe usse milne doo(i know whatever i did was wrong and you hate me because you are his friend but please one time this one last time let me talk with him i want to tell him truth if after that he ask me to leave I'll go from here but please let me meet him)' .

Kuldeep gave up cause he knows how much Laksh love Ragini maybe this is the chance destiny wants to give them so he agreed and waited for doctor to come and give them news of Laksh being out of danger.

Soon doctors inform them that Laksh is now out of danger and Ragini rush to him she takes a breath of relief seeing him and when his eyes met her's she couldn't control herself anymore and hugs him in a bone crushing hug .

Surprise by this he didn't hug her back though he wanted to do it so badly but he stop himself thinking she might be reacting this way out of guilt and he always wanted her to love him not her guilt .

She broke the hug and cups his face his both her hands while her tears are not stopping without wasting any more time she confess 'I love you Laksh' .

This comes as another shock for him but he ask 'what about your marriage?'

She start telling him truth and finally after 4 years both of them confess their feelings for each other once again and this time it's not forced but by heart. ❤️

They decided to get married and Ragini told about it to her family her parents are against this as they tried everything to stop her like how can she marry Laksh and Ragini had to choose between her family and Laksh ..

Laksh with Kuldeep waiting in gurudwara for Ragini as it's their wedding day . He has this fear in heart that she might not come maybe she chose her family over him but this time if she chose her family he won't going to harass her like he did 4 years ago instead he accept it as his fate sure it's going to hurt him a lot but he have to keep her decisions over his heart this time .

One hour pass and now Laksh held his head low in defeat as a tear roll down on his face but Kuldeep held his shoulder slightly tapping on it and Laksh look up and saw the most beautiful woman in the world coming towards him his love Ragini wearing a wedding dress shyly smiling walking towards him along with her brother Manu and sister Priya both of them too look happy but his eyes are fixed on his angel .

O maahi ve, o maahi ve
Mahi mainu chhadyo naa
Ke tere bin dil naiyo lagna
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna

Tu jee sakti nahi
Main jee sakta nahi
Koi dusri main sharta vi rakhta nahi
Kya tere baju mera

Sachiyan mohabbata ve
O maahi kithe hor naiyo milna
(Hor naiyo milna)
Jithe vi tu chalna han
Mahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna
(Pichhe pichhe chalna)

O maahi ve, o maahi ve

They smile with joy and tears in their eyes but finally their wait comes to end .

All of them go inside gurudwara to take pheras(wedding ritual)  and they took blessings of god and start taking phere holding hands

Dil vich tere yaara mainu rahne de
Aankhon se yeh aankhon wali gal kahne de
Dil vich tere yaara mainu rahne de
Aankhon se yeh aankhon wali gal kahne de

Dhadkan dil di ae tainu pahchane
Tu mera hai main hun teri rab bhi yeh jane

Tu rah sakti nahi
Main rah sakta nahi
Tere bin yaara hor kithe takda nahi
Kya tere baju mera

Rang tera chadya ve
Ke hund koi rang naiyo chadna
(Rang naiyo chadna)
Jithe vi tu chalna han
Maahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna
(Pichhe pichhe chalna)

Soon marriage is done and now Ragini bid bye to Manu and Priya she wanted her parents too come to her wedding but they didn't agreed on her decision so with very heavy heart she chose her love for Laksh but both Manu and Priya assured her that soon their parents too accept this marriage and them wholeheartedly just some time needed.

After marriage RagLak come with Kuldeep to a small house which he gifted to them as wedding gift as he is also very happy that finally they are together ❤️

Ragini likes this new house but she hopes that with her parents they convince his parents too soon .

Kuldeep bid bye to newly wedded couple and left .

Now RagLak are all alone in this house and Ragini looks at him with a shy smile and blushed face Laksh comes towards her and pull her in a bone crushing hug which she returns with same passion 🥰

Maahi mainu chhadiyo na
Ke tere bina dil naiyo lagna
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna

Maahi mainu chhadiyo na
Ke tere bina dil naiyo lagna
Jithe vi tu chalna ae
Maahi main tere pichhe pichhe chalna❤️❤️

Soon they close the remaining distance between them and kiss for the first time which turns from blissful to passionate  as they both craving for each other's touch  their desires to love each other grew more and they surrendered in front of their desire of love ❤️❤️

Please read +comment + vote + share with others 😊💖
Also only 1 part left in this story which hopefully I'll be able to update today or tomorrow it frankly depends on my niece Shanaya who snatch my phone whenever she spot it in my hand 😅 and she doesn't really sleep in night so let's see if she spare my phone I'll update fast 🤞🏻😅