Tumhe toh bas dukh dena aata hai..

Continuing from previous part

Ragini felt angry seeing the news  . How these rich and influential people make mockery of her brother and their sufferings just to prove that beast innocent!  Where a poor person will go when the ones who take responsibility of law & order use it for their own pleasures .  People talk so much on justice and system but when elections time come they vote on the basis of caste , power , who has more followers and who is the poster boy material person. They don't use their own brains for a minute and let culprits win .
Her brother's case in 10 days will be forgotten but that beast will enjoy rest of his life freely while her bro manu will stay bed ridden for god knows how much time . Is this justice when one side her family is paying for someone else sins and other side those who done so many crimes for their political profits live happily after destroying someone's house.

After sometime hospital bill is paid and now Ragini with her mother and sister returned to home as her cousin brother with her Tauji stay in hospital for night time and they talked with doctor who agreed to shift both Manveer and gurdeep to their home on medication.

Ragini reach her home and after taking a quick bath to calm herself down , she change her clothes and is about to put on her glasses but seeing herself in mirror hurting her a lot . She again reminded of how useless and scared person she is  , some days back she wasn't get much affected by the fact that she is a scared girl who got scared on small things  , when priya and others friends of her teased her for being such a scared kitten she won't give heed to it but now her behaviour is killing her . She remembered when she with her mother and sister going to see manu at hospital after his operation auto driver touched her hand in bed way while taking money and she felt so scared that time  , he was eyeing them too which she noticed and avoiding it instead of stopping the auto and taking other that moment scared the hell out of her  and she talking to get justice for his brother!  Her eyes filled with more hot tears remembering about that night when that beast Laksh Bajwa come to their house  , her shivers were visible and he must have noticed it that's why put gun on her head .  With this scared personality she was talking about justice! Will people out there let her get it  , help her out in bad situations? 
Her tears are unstoppable and when she see her reflection she see a broken girl who is crying after defeated by problems making her to hate herself even more  . That time manu's voice rang in her mind  ' I want to see you stand up for yourself ragu. I don't like when people tease even if it priya  , you are a good girl there is no doubt in it but being this much good makes a fool out of you . Everyone has fears but you need to understand that if people know you are scared they tortured you more with it'   she bit her lip to overcome this pain she's feeling in her head and to stop her tears when she remembered manu's wish on his birthday  ' on my birthday I wish from god that god make you confident person so that if I'm not with you or you go to your in-laws house after marriage you tackle things on your own'  remembering this she wipe off her tears and made a promise to herself and to manu that from today onwards she'll make her pain her confidence  , that she left her scared side behind and take responsibility of her family. Sure things won't be easy for them but she'll give her 200% to make their back to normal.

She put her glasses back on mirror table as if putting her personality there embracing the new one to get hold of things . She take a breath and start searching for job vacancies on her phone near her house area .
Things been bad lately but she can't hide in home just because she's scared of things  , to surviving in this world she needs to step out and start facing it ....

At Bajwa's mansion

Laksh is sipping his scotch when Kuldeep come in his room . Laksh smile looking at him and ask  ' kaisa hai bhai ? Club nahi gaya aaj ?( how are you bro ? Didn't go to club tonight?)'