Part 4

Manveer shown calling someone repeatedly with worried face but seems like the person he is calling isn't picking up his call . At last manveer sighed and put his phone back in his pocket , he look at the sky which is too dark , he staring it for some time when ragini come in his room with cup of coffee. She look him staring at empty sky and ask

Ragini with little confused face :- manu why are you looking at the empty dark sky in this winter night ? Is there anything serious bothering you ?

Manveer turn his neck towards her and say :- nothing actually my place to worry but today JUD leader's son came in our party office and he was very pissed on something , he gave a threatening message for Gurman sir that he and his father expecting him at their kothi .

Ragini smile and say :- and priya calls me a chicken 🙄 manu you for a moment scared me I thought he called you to his kothi but hearing you I think it's just their party talks and all , I don't understand why you got worried on this matter?

Manveer give half smile hearing her and say :- yeah but did I mention that he was carrying a gun with his goon like attitude and rich brat arura !

Ragini's mouth hung open hearing this new found info she say with widen eyes :-  What !! He was carrying a gun like...like a real gun 😮

Manveer nodded and ragini cover her mouth with both her hands in shock

Ragini :- manveer and you tell this now manu you have to leave that office this job is not safe ., What if he come back again and started fight ? Noooooo... You can't work there 😥

Manveer say :- ragu ragu relax he come there for jaagi not for me and I think he'll never hurt anyone unnecessarily so I'm safe .

Ragini argues:- but what if he ..He is a real monster kind of person who enjoy people suffering ? And he...
Manveer interrupt her saying

Manveer :- ragu everything is going to be fine see I called gurman sir and leaved a message too now my work is over and besides elections are coming so I really don't think anyone do anything stupid .

Ragini want to argue but nodded anyway and think positive in her mind about the next JUD leader that he don't do anything to hurt anyone...

Only if she know !!