Rishta..

Continuing from previous part:-

New day come and Ragini trying to forget the things happened in these past days.
She is scared but not scared from Laksh Bajwa but scared from her own heart which is paining by the betrayal she received and to embracing the love which he offering .  Yes it's stupid but she fell in love with him the same guy who is responsible for her miseries the same guy who she cursed to be unhappy for rest of his life is the same guy who cleverly stole her heart ., maybe it's some sick lust filled game for him but for her it's love pure love which she might not able to feel for anyone else in future.

He was true to his words he destroy her life completely.

Thinking all of this tears won't stop coming from her eyes just then Preetu came in her room and find her crying which worries her so she ask  'Ragini kya hua ro kyun rahi ho?(Ragini what happened why are you crying?)'

Not able to keep all this in her Ragini broke down in more tears and tell her mother everything which happened till now and how she fell in love with their culprit.,  Shocked by this info Preetu held Ragini's shoulders and shook her saying 'nahi yeh nahi ho sakta yeh sab jhuth hai na(no this can't be possible all this is a lie right!)'

but Ragini shook her head in no as all of it is the reality of her life . Preetu slapped her own forehead with her palm in disbelief as she never thought her daughter would fall in trap of that beast her eyes too filled with tears seeing Ragini's condition but she take a promise from Ragini  'Ragini iske baare mein kissi ko kuch nahi batana bhul jao uss Laksh Bajwa ko ek baat yaad rakhna wo aur tum kabhi saath nahi ho sakte samjhi(Ragini never tell this to anyone never forget about your feelings for that Laksh Bajwa just remember one thing that you and him are not meant to be okay)' .

Ragini nods in yes as she kept repeating the same thing to herself from past 4 days Ragini and Laksh Bajwa are two different ends which never be together ever ..

In evening Ragini and Priya made their father(Gurdeep) his birthday cake though none of them wants to celebrate anything in such sad/hard situations but still they did and recorded it so that when Manu wakes up from coma he can see these recordings., all of them recorded a small message for Manu in video and keep it in camera hoping for his speedy recovery.

Door bell rang and Priya open it but get shock seeing Laksh Bajwa and his mother there .

Laksh quickly say a formal  'hi'  and enters in their house followed by Seemran who seems not liking their house at all but can't say anything as it's useless now ., from past weeks Satbeer and Seemran trying to convince Laksh to see Ragini's true intentions as she must be doing all this for revenge and stop his madness for her but it goes all in vain , he is adamant to marry her at any cost so they agreed .

Seeing them here Ragini and her parents got worried too specially Ragini as she hoping he won't start his love jaap again in front of her family.

Laksh pass a small smirk seeing the cake as he read 'happy birthday papa'  written on it so he sit to Gurdeep's level in front of his wheelchair and say  'happy birthday uncle agar hum kuch minutes jaldi aa jate toh hum bhi cake cutting mein shamil ho paate par koi baat nahi gift toh de hi sakta hoon main aapko uncle main aap se Ragini ka haath mangne aaya hoon(happy birthday uncle if we've reached here some minutes earlier then we too would've been part of cake cutting but never mind i still can offer you gift right uncle i want to ask Ragini's hand for marriage)' .

His words shook their world as they never imagined him to be here doing all this .  Priya covers her mouth in shock and Preetu held Gurdeep's shoulder for support and Ragini filled with anger .

Noticing their reactions Seemran say  'Mr. Puri mujhe pata hai ki yeh traditional tarika nahi hai rishta maagne ka par kya kare Laksh bada utawla ho raha tha yaha aane ke liye aur waise bhi iss shaadi se sabka fayda hi hoga kyun thik kaha na(Mr. Puri i know this isn't the traditional way asking for marriage proposal but what to do Laksh was getting very impatient and besides this marriage only bring profit and peace right)' .

'Bas bahut hua nikal jao yahaan se isi waqt(enough get out of our house right now)'  Ragini say in anger to Laksh as she had enough of his f*cking  dramas .

Laksh looks at her but his smirk didn't disappear from his face nor he moved an inch  he again look at Gurdeep and say  'iss poore ghar mein ek aap hi mujhe sabse samajhdaar insaan lagte hain apne pehle bhi sahi faisala liya tha aur mujhe yakeen hai aap ab bhi sahi faisala lenge main aapka beta bana chahta hun iss ghar ki zimmedariyan uthana chahta hoon jaise Manu ne uthayi thi aap iss faisale ko regret nahi karenge main wada karta hoon uncle(in this house you appears to be very intelligent person uncle before too you took the right decision and i have trust on you that now too you will take a right decision i want to become your son uncle i want to take responsibility of this house just like Manu did in past you won't regret this decision i can promise you that uncle)' .

Seemran make face hearing it but didn't say anything and Laksh stood up leaving the house with his mother but not before locking eyes with his feisty lady love damn this girl will be his end he think in his head and left leaving behind a scared/ crying mess Puri family...

Next day:-

'Arre yeh kya tarika hua kissi ke ghar rishta maagne jane ka ?( what is this way to go to someone house asking for proposal?)'  Satbeer scolding his wife and son though he isn't really a fan of the idea of marrying Laksh too that girl but he knows if Laksh is thinking about straight up marrying her then he is very very serious regarding her .

Seemran put her phone down and say in annoyance  'yah baat toh aapke bete ko samjh mein nahi aa rahi thi waise bhi aap dono ne mere sara mood kharab kar rakha hai(this simple thing didn't get in your son's head both of you spoiled my mood)' .

Satbeer shook his head in annoyance and ask Gurmeet to take some gifts to Ragini's home as in evening he himself go to their house and ask for her proposal in traditional way .

Laksh really doesn't care about the traditions as he wants to marry Ragini as soon as possible.

After sometime Gurmeet return with all the gifts and inform his masters that Ragini's house is locked and no one knows where all of them gone .

This increases Laksh's desperation where she could be!!

Hey guys 💜💜 here is new update so please read + comment + vote + share with others 😊 and I keeping pace of this story little bit fast skipping some scenes from original one as i want to end this one really soon so hope you like it 👍