08

The Lee mansion was a place that it could be said that a few had the pleasure and not the misfortune of visiting, its enormous windows, fine furniture, and elegant tapestry decorated with numerous works of art made it clear that not just any empowered person resided there, but , nothing more and nothing less than the distinguished Lee family with a thousand-year legacy made up of cat hybrids, exclusively Siamese, everyone in that house held some important position in Zootopia or better yet had power over certain sectors.

The duo of investigators had the good fortune of meeting the patriarch of that group of entrepreneurs (gangsters), and upon passing through the back doors of the enormous mansion and being transferred to Lee's office, Jeonghan began to pray for his life.

Both Officer Hong an he were tactlessly thrown onto a two-piece sofa, next to them were two bear hybrids watching over every movement.

The wooden doors were opened by a wolf hybrid who bowed before a short man with a slight figure, dressed elegantly in a beige suit, entered the gloomy room.

The little man took a seat at his desk, extending one of his tiny hands, which Jeonghan did not hesitate to kiss with some terror.

"Mr. Lee, I swear to you that all this has been a terrible misunderstanding..."

"Shh." The feline made him stop his rambling words.

"Yoon Jeonghan, I treated you like one of my own, I gave you a home, and when I asked you to get me a rug for grandma's collection Yoona, what did you do?" He rhetorically asked.

"You disrespected me, you disrespected Grandma Yoona and all the Lees by bringing us a rug made with skunk skin." He mentioned through his teeth.

Joshua just watched in amazement as Yoon begged for mercy, at least for him, while he, being the reckless gray-haired young man that he was, soon got up from the couch to reach Lee's desk and rest both of his hands on the surface of it.

"I am Officer Hong and I know that you had something to do with the disappearance of Mr. Wen Junhui." Jeonghan could only pull his reddish hair upon hearing that, Jisoo had buried them alive.

Mr.Lee only smiled slyly.

"To the piranha pit." he ordered.

Following the order of his boss, both the wolf hybrid and the two polar bears in the room soon immobilized the unwelcomed guests."

" I swear I had nothing to do with it, Officer Hong is crazy, nor is he aware of what he says, please Jihoon, take pity on us for old times' sake."

Jeonghan tried to free himself from his grip again and again, being imitated within seconds by Jisoo who understood at that point the seriousness of the situation they were in.

"Dad, all the guests are waiting for you to cut the cake." A young man dressed in white melodically announced his entry into the hermetic room, causing the scene in front of his eyes to freeze.

Outraged, the chubby-cheeked boy approached Mr.Lee.

"What did I say about not throwing anyone into the piranhas during my wedding?" Mr.Lee's alleged son reproached him, so that Jihoon repentantly denied.

"Kwannie, you know it's part of my job." Lee was trying to explain.
"They invaded..."

"Stop." Seungkwan cried energetically as he approached Joshua, staring at him.

"This is the bunny that saved my life two days ago, I owe him my life." The youngest of the felines stated.

"Nice suit." Officer Hong wasted no time in complimenting him, making Seungkwan play with the sleeves of his jacket and give him one of his gummy smiles.

"Thank you."

Jihoon snapped the index finger and thumb of both hands, consequently, the polar bears released the intruders.

"Officer Hong, I owe you my apologies for the way I treated you, you saved my son and family is one of the things I value most, which is why you are already part of mine, I will tell you everything I know about my good friend Mr.Wen, but please join us in celebrating my son."

Mr.Lee offered hospitably, leaving Jeonghan speechless, who did not believe that the biggest gangster in the city would treat Joshua like a king and even apologize.

Lee Jihoon did not take long to greet Joshua with a European greeting with a fleeting touch of both their cheeks a couple of times, this chic gesture being the one that declared the gratitude or loyalty of a Lee towards another person with whom he did not share blood ties.

Agent Hong was a box of surprises, so without thinking too much about the matter the fox hybrid approached the one with gray hair and glossy lips, even daring to take one of his hands so that the rabbit hybrid would roll his eyes for a second. Typical incorrigible Yoon Jeonghan, Jisoo thought.

They were escorted by the owners of the house to the garden. The fox hybrid watched the police man chatting animatedly with the Lees, as if they had not received death threats less than five minutes ago.

As soon as they arrived at the party site, they were assigned a seat next to those closest to the family. From there they witnessed the tender scene where Seungkwan and his fiancé Hansol shared a slice that they had both cut from the wedding cake.

As soon as the souvenir photos were taken, Jihoon as he insisted on being called took a seat next to Joshua.

"Junhui , he was always a good friend of mine, absent-minded but efficient, he worked for me, a few weeks ago I went to pick him up at the spa, to take him to my doctor since Chan had told me that Jun was behaving... ." He meditated on his words before saying the word that he seemed to be searching for so much in his glossary.
"Wild." The feline carefully added.

"Wild?" Confused Joshua questioned the curious choice of words.

"You had to see him, his eyes were red, almost bloodshot, he didn't stop growling, he destroyed my car, he never got here, Bumzu, my driver is the one who really saw him last, he could give you valuable information. As soon as the wedding is over, I will give you his address." He said, not taking long to offer his help.

"Thank you very much Jihoonie."