09

Tundratown was one of the most beautiful areas of Zootopia, the welcoming rainy landscape welcomed the curious duo who were sheltering from the light rain under an old purple umbrella.

Jeonghan looked restlessly from one side to the other, he had a bad feeling, and the cold weather did not help him get the paranoid ideas out of his head. On the other hand, Joshua was committed to his search, knocking one after another on the doors of the rustic houses.

The fox hybrid couldn't stand this anymore, they had been looking for the chauffer's house in that city of trees for more than an hour. When he saw the policeman give him a signal, Jeonghan knew that perhaps the long-awaited end of his search could have arrived.

In front of a huge tree house they stopped, knocked on the old creaking wooden door. The gray-haired young male not stop shouting the name of Mr.Lee's driver as he looked out the nearest window.

"Let's go, carrots." Jeonghan insisted before taking shelter from the rain again under the umbrella that the younger was holding.

"Nobody is going to come out..."

Gaping, the redhead stopped his words when he saw how an exhausted man opened the door for them without removing the lock, only revealing part of his face.

"Are you Mr.Bumzu?" Joshua carefully questioned, watching as the man in front of him relaxed his face.

Nodding, the panther hybrid made a gesture that made Jeonghan approach the feline-eyed one, wrapping his tail protectively around the officer's tiny waist. Something told him that this Bumzu could be a box of surprises, but not a pleasant one.

Joshua, ignoring the long face worn by the redhead who looked like a piece of gum stuck to him, continued with his interrogation.

"You last saw Mr.Wen, right? Mr.Lee tell me that Mr.Wen behaved out of the ordinary?" The rabbit uttered, not going unnoticed as the middle-aged panther seemed to have an internal debate about what to omit and what not.

A sigh left the Tundratown inhabitant's lips.

"He was a savage, officer, he looked like an animal, you should see it, he destroyed the car, he scratched the windows, he growled at almost everything, because of him when he tried to attack me we almost had an accident."

"Almost?" Jeonghan repeated in disbelief, earning a light blow on the arm from his partner.

Opening the door completely and showing himself in his entirety, Bumzu revealed the scar that adorned one of his eyes.

"He did this to me, I don't know if it's a virus that's going around there, but Junhui seemed like a real madman." Pausing to wipe the sweat that covered his body, the agitated man began to sweat, leaning on the threshold of the door.

The panther hybrid took a few seconds trying to recover more, that idea of ​​the possibility of Bumzu returning to normal left his minds when he observed the fierce look that the driver wore.

Bloodshot eyes

Dilated nostrils.

Sweat beaded his face.

He looked like a wild animal.

The description given by Bumzu himself fit perfectly with his current state.

Jeonghan, pulling Joshua out of his stupor and abandoning the umbrella that sheltered them from the intense rain that was falling on them, took Agent Hong by the hand to start running, realizing how in just seconds the panther hybrid was chasing them.