|17| Let me live.

⭐️🩰Estella🩰⭐️

After Grey had oh-so-kindly stopped tickling me after a while of him attacking and getting the others up on me. We ended up running around the lot or quad whatever you call it, and I died. We got more icees and walked around the busy but at the same time empty streets up until the sun started to set.

"Es," Grey walks over to me after having what looked like a very calm conversation with Benji and Nathan. Well, except from the annoyed look on Nathans face.

"Greyson," I acknowledge him with a nod and look back to Frankie, who still blabs on with his stupid story that makes no sense. Willow hits him, and he shuts up.

"Let's not do this again," he raises a brow, but he still smiles at me.

"What's up, moon?" I smile back, and his grows.

"I wanna show you something," he says, and I look over his shoulder at my two brpthers when I hear an overdramatized sigh. Bneji is smiling, and Nathan isn't happy. "Or somewhere."

"Oh, that's why Nathan looks like he's about to punch you," I joke, but he widens his eyes.

"He still is?" He asks.

"Mhm," I hum, sipping on my icee, and the Cherry flavour hits my tongue."But yeah. Where to?" I ask him.

"Something a bit like we used to." he says, and I tilt my head. He motions over his shoulder, and I start walking with him in toe beside me.

"So, what does 'like we used to' mean?" I ask, hating the silence.

"Remember when we would go and find those places where we would sit on an open field?" he asks, and I nod, knowing he's peering down at me. "Something like that. Except I found it after moving down here."

That's when I noticed him leading me behind the gates that guard the cinema. The path starts off tiny and grows out, but it's narrow and most likely hard for Grey to fit through, where, for me, it's easier.

I had gone first, so I'm out before him and turn to wait for him. "Ah shit," he lets out agroan but steps out and stands in front of me, holding his shoulder.

"What did you do?" I ask him.

"I think there was a hook or something," he shrugs it off.

"Let me look," I reach over and move his arm out of the way. I look, and there's a cut with a little blood spilling out. I look away and cringe, to which he chuckles at.

"You not liking blood is still crazy to me," he shakes his head. "You used to go home after dance with gashes in your legs like as if it was nothing and you hate the sight of blood?" He asks, almost sounding confused.

"Let me live," I roll my eyes, and he lets off another chuckle. "Anyways, does that hurt?" I ask him, turning back and forcing my eyes to stay looking at it. "It's nothing bad, but it's one of those things that hurt like hell but never look bad. Maybe a paper cut? Yeah."

"It's okay, it doesn't even hurt," he dismisses it, and I raise a brow at him. HIs face softens. "Look at the sky, Star."

The look on his face and the way he says it makes my stomach flip, and I wanna scream. Holy shit. Hot.

But I do as he says and turn, looking up at the sky. It looks like it's straight out of one of those tiktok videos where it's like lava with purple and pink mixed into it. In person, its fucking amazing and my mouth drops open. Oh. My. God.

"Its so beautiful, ohmygod," I look from the sky to Grey then to the sky again.

He starts guiding me to a patch of grass whilst I still stare in awe. Behind the field of endless grass is the roads that lead up to the highway, cars going past, and the street lights start to light the roads up.