Part 4: an old friend

Alexander Pierce was at home and walked into the kitchen and saw the winter soldier and taskmaster. "I'm going to go, Mr. Pierce. You need anything before I leave." His maid asked.

"No...uh, it's fine, Renata, you can go home." He said.

"Okay. Night-night." She walked away to the front door.

"Good night." Pierce said. "Want some milk?" He offered to them. They didn't say anything and just remained silent. "The timetable has moved. Our window is limited. "  He walked around the counter and sat down with the two. "Two targets, level six. They already cost me Zola. I want confirmed death in 10 hours. Then after that your boss will have Spider-Man."

"Sorry Mr. Pierce, I...I forgot my phone." Renata said walking into the kitchen and saw him talking with the two men.

"Oh, Renata, I wish you would have knocked." He then grabbed the gun on the table and shot her, dead.

~~

Sam Wilson had just gotten home from his run. He walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. He was about to drink it until there was a knock on the door. He walked over to the door and removed the blinds and saw Steve, Natasha, and Y/n. He opened the door.

"Hey, man." He said a bit worried due to them being covered in dirt.

"I'm sorry about this. We need a place to lay low." Steve said apologizing.

"Everyone we know is trying to kill us." Nat said.

"Not everyone." Sam said letting them in. He closed the door and blinds.

~~

Y/n had gotten done taking a shower. Steve then went in after him. Y/n was just out of it, but he knew he couldn't rest until hydra was gone. He walked over to Nat. "You okay?" He asked

"Yeah."

He sat down next to her on the bed. "What's going on." He asked knowing there was something on her mind.

"When I first joined shield I thought I was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for hydra." She let out a sigh. "I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but I guess I can't tell the difference anymore."

"It's not your fault Nat, you couldn't have known. I didn't know I was assisting on giving power back to an evil organization." He tried to reinsure her that it wasn't her fault. Nat was thankful that Y/n was there for her.

"Thank you...I'm really glad to have you here." She said. They looked each other in eye. They felt their heart rate speed up. "I'm so glad to have met you."

"Me too." Y/n said. He was grateful to have her in his life. He looked at her beautiful green eyes, he could stare at them and never get bored. He slowly moved his hand on to her's.

He couldn't keep these feelings to himself anymore. They slowly leaned in until their lips finally met.

 They slowly leaned in until their lips finally met