Part 5: together

After the team had gotten ready, they made their way to Sokovia. Natasha went out to get Y/n, while the rest tried evacuating the city.

Y/n was just sitting in his cell, bored as hell. He had tried using his claws, but they wouldn't work since the cell was made of vibranium.

As he sat there, he heard his name being called. "Y/n!"

He got up and looked through the cell door. "Nat!"

She ten came out the corner and saw him in a cell. "You okay?"

"Yeah."

"The teams is in the city trying to evacuate before the fight."

"I suppose you didn't find the key?"

"Nope, but I found this." She held up a small Canon from one of the droids. She used it blowing a hole on the side of cell.

"So what's the plan?"

"We need to help with the evacuation."

"Alright let's get out of here first." Nat led the way out, from where she came in.

As they made their way out the building, and saw the city beginning to fill up into the air. "I'm guessing this wasn't happening when you came to get me."

He then released his claws out ready to launch them up into the air. He held on to her tight. "Hang on."

The claws dig into the ground and launched them into the air. He then used his free hand webbing onto a tree and used his strength, lifting them up.

They made their way to the city and saw the civilians running for cover while the Avengers were fighting off Ultron's droids. Natasha took on a few while Y/n tried to get the people to safety.

Tony flew by around the floating city to see if the city could be brought back to the ground safely.

"The vibranium core's got a magnetic field. That's what's keeping the rock together."

"If it drops?"

"Right now, the impact will kill thousands. Once it gets high enough, global extinction." Friday informed Tony.

Friday then scanned a building and noticed a family was still inside. "That building's not clear. The 10th floor." She informed Tony.

He quickly flew into the building and saw the three. "Hi...okay. Get in the tub!"

Tony then flew them safely to the ground. Friday then warned him of more droids coming. "Cap, you got incoming."

"Incoming already came in." Cap responded. "Stark, you worry about bringing the city back down safely. The rest of us have one job, tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back. You get killed, walk it off."

The team continued to fight against the droids. While Y/n tried to get as many people as he could to safety. He managed to get the last few of people he could into shelter.

A few droids flew down and started to fire at the hero. He quickly dodge their shots and webbed their arms together. He used his claws to impale a few then tease the rest of them.

Another came at him trying shot him. Y/n quickly swiped his legs and stomped down on its head. After he had destroyed the last of them, he saw Steve trying to hold a car from falling over the bridge.

The back bumper snapped off the car and began to fall. Thor quickly grabbed the woman and threw her up to Steve. He managed to catch her but began to lose his grip on the bridge.

Before he could fall, Y/n caught his hand. "I gotcha." He then used his claws to climb up.

"Nice to see you back." Steve said glad to see the hero.