Part 1: the Lemurian star

Third POV:

Sam Wilson was on his early morning run that he does everyday. As he ran. He heard footsteps run fast behind him. Before he could look back he saw Steve Rogers. "On your left." Steve said running head of him.

After a few minutes he was still on his first lap. He then heard the sound of footsteps running behind him. "On your left." Steve said running ahead of him.

"Uh-huh. On my left got it." Sam said running. Another few minutes later he was on his second lap. He then heard the same sound of footsteps behind. "Don't say it. don't you say it."

"On your left." Steve said running ahead of him.

"Come on!" Sam tried to run quicker but quickly lost his breath.

~~

Sam was sitting against a tree trying to catch his breath. "Need a medic?" Sam looked up and saw Steve.

"I need a new set of lungs. Dude, you just ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes." Sam said still surprised how he was able to do that and not get tired.

"I guess I got a late start."

Sam let out a chuckle. "Really? You should be ashamed of yourself. You should take another lap. did you just take it? I assume you just took it."

"What unit you with." Steve asked.

"58th Pararescue. But now I'm working down at the VA. Sam Wilson." Sam held out his hand.

"Steve Rogers." He introduced himself as he help up Sam.

"I kind of put that together. Must have freaked you out coming home. After the whole defrosting thing." Sam said.

"It Take some getting used to." For Steve it felt strange but was getting used to it. "It's good to meet you, Sam." Steve said starting to walk away.

"It's your bed, right." Sam said.

"What's that?" Steve asked turning around.

"Your bed it's too soft. When I was over there, I'd sleep on the ground. Use rocks for pillows like a caveman. Now I'm home lying in my bed and it's like..." Sam trailed off.

"Lying on a marshmallow feel like I'm gonna sink right to the floor." Steve said. Sam nodded in agreement. "How long?"

"Two tours. You must miss the good old days, huh." Sam said. Steve thought about. He did miss the old days especially missing his chance to be with Peggy.

"Well things aren't so bad. Foods a lot better we used to boil everything. No polio is good. Internet so helpful." Steve listed off some good things. "I've been reading that a lot trying to catch up."

"Marvin Gaye. 1972 trouble man soundtrack. Everything you missed jammed into one album." Sam suggested to Steve.

"I'll put it on the list." Steve said pulling out a hand book with a list of things to do on it. Steve then received a mission alert for a mission. "All right Sam. duty calls. Thanks for run if thats what you want to call running."