Part 2: Loki's plan

Y/n POV:

I slowly open my eyes and slowly got up stretching while letting out a yawn. I got up and walked into the restroom and took a shower. After I was done, I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked over to the closet picking out some clothes.

"Hey Y/n are you-" I turned around and saw Natasha standing at the door. I saw her looking at my body. I snapped my fingers getting her attention.

"Eyes up here." She quickly turned away in embarrassment. I think I saw a bit of a blush on her face.

"Sorry I just wanted to know if you were wake."

"It's okay."

"Well I'm going to step out and let you get dressed." She walked out closing the door behind her. I quickly got dressed with my suit under, in case if anything happens. I walked out into the hallway and saw Natasha leaning on the wall.

"Hey listen, I'm sorry I shouldn't have barged in. I should've knocked." Natasha apologized.

"It's okay, kind of my fault I forgot to lock the door." I said.

"But did you enjoy what you saw." I said with a smirk. She rolled her eyes with smile.

"Don't get too full of yourself big guy." She said with a smile.

"So have we made any progress on the cube." I Asked remember what we're here for.

"Tony and Bruce are still working."

"Has Loki given up any information yet." I asked.

"No. I still feel like he wants to be here."

I thought about it for a minute. I still feel like his plan was to get taken but why?

"I feel like his plan was to get captured." I said.

"Maybe I can find out what he's hiding. Stay here I'll see if he willing to talk." She walked off to detention center.

Third person POV:

"There's not many people who can sneak up on me." Loki turned around and saw Natasha standing in front of the glass.

"But you figured I'd come." She responded.

"After whatever tortures fury can concoct, you would appear as a friend, as a balm. And I would cooperate."

"I want to know what you've done to agent Barton."

"I would say I've expanded his mind."

"And once you've won. Once you're king of the mountain. what happens to his mind?"

"Oh...Is this love agent Romanoff."

"Love is for children. I owe him a debt."

(A/n: ouch that hurts.)

"Tell me."

"Before I worked for shield, I, uh...well, I made a name for myself. I have a very specific skill set. I didn't care who I used it for, or on. I got on shields radar in a bad way. Agent Barton was sent to kill me. He made a different call." Natasha aways thank Clint for that. He is the reason why she was there.

"And what will you do if I vow to spare him."

"Not let you out."

"No, but I like this. Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man."

"Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that. I'm Russian. Or I was."

"And what are you now?"