Part 3: my path

My alarm started ringing making me wake up. I got up and remembered. I was still wearing my suit. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. "I need to start taking better care of myself."

I changed into some regular clothes and walked into the kitchen and made some breakfast. I sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. The news was reporting on the giant fire yesterday and the goblin looking guy.

The news added saying Spider Man was being granted, key to the city. I was grateful to captain Stacy for granting me this. I then received a call from MJ. "Hey Y/n I heard the news. Congratulations." MJ said congratulating me.

"Thanks MJ, I appreciate it." I said.

"I'm gonna be there with Harry and Eddie. I'll just say to Harry that you're too busy."

"Alright thanks MJ I'll see you there." I said before hanging up. I got up and put my dish in the sink and headed to my room. I changed into my suit and swung out my window.

~~

Norman was sitting in office with a headache. He hadn't been feeling well and has heard the voice in his head telling him to let him free. He picked up his phone and call Y/n.

"Hey Norman how are you feeling." Y/n said.

"Not good. After the incident in the lab I haven't felt well." Norman said.

"Yeah I'm sorry Norman I wished I could've done more. I know this has been your dream and I can stop to think that I'm to blame." Y/n said.

"No of course it's not your fault Y/n. I didn't take my time thinking it through." Norman said.

"Don't worry Norman we'll try again. Us scientists don't give up." Y/n said.

Norman smiled knowing Y/n was right. Sometimes he would see him like a second son.
"Thank you Y/n I appreciate it."

"No problem. Remember if you need my help, I'm just call away." He said before hanging up.

Norman got up and headed over to his liquor cabinet and grabbed a bottle and poured himself a drink.

As he drank he then heard the same laugh from last time. "You thing you can get rid of me."

"Leave me alone, please." Norman tried to ignore the voice. The voice just laughed.

"As I said before I'm not going anywhere. By the way we have a score to settle with the spider." Norman then felt like his head was about to explode. He then felt like he passed out.

~~

I made it on top of a building seeing everyone cheering for Spider Man. "They love me."

I then swung down over the audience

I then swung down over the audience. "Hey, what's up how you doing!" I said giving some high fives while swinging. I landed on top of the curtain. "Shazam!" I jumped down next to captain Stacy.