Part 4: we won

Natasha was battling on the streets with the Chitauri. She was slammed onto the hood and was about to get stabbed but quickly moved out the way. She quickly electrocuted the back of its neck of it. She quickly grabbed the spear and shot it. She quickly turned around and saw Y/n and Steve land. She lowered the spear. "Captain none of this is going to mean a damn thing. If we don't close that portal."

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." Steve said.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns." Natasha said. Then more Chitauri started heading to their position.

"If you want to get up there. You're going to need a ride." Natasha then threw down the spear and looked at Y/n. "I got a ride. You mind." She asked Y/n.

"Yeah sure. Just hang on tight." She wrapped her arms around him while he did the same. "Alright hang on tight." He then took off swing. Meanwhile Cap quickly engaged with the other Chitauri.

As they swung though some of the Chitauri tried to shoot at them but was shot down by Tony. Tony the flew down helping Steve out. He shot a beam at his shield making it reflect of it making it hit the rest. Tony then flew back up knocking of some trying crawling up towards Clint.

Clint then shot an arrow at one of the warcraft drivers making it crash onto a leviathan. That hulk and Thor were fighting on. Thor then used his lightning electrocuting the it making it crash into a building.

Thor and hulk let out a sigh of relief.

Hulk then punch Thor.

The military had shown up and started assisting the avengers

The military had shown up and started assisting the avengers. Meanwhile Steve was fighting off one from stabbing him. He quickly moved the blade and punched the alien off of him."Captain the bank on 42nd past Madison. They've cornered a lot of civilians in there." Clint informed Steve.

"I'm on it." He said quickly ran off to the building. The Chitauri men were going to plant bombs until Steve jumped through the window and threw his shield at one holding the bomb.

The others started firing at him. Steve quickly jumped behind a desk, kicking it toward them. Steve quickly ran up to one and threw him over the edge. "Everyone clear out!" Steve yelled.

But was grabbed from behind removing his helmet. The other had got back up and tried to shoot at him. Steve did a backflip and used the it as a shield.

The creature then grabbed the bomb and threw it at Steve. He quickly grabbed his shield blocking the blast. The blast sent him out the window landing on the roof of a car. Steve got up and looked at his surroundings seeing all the carnage around him.

Meanwhile on the carrier fury Nick was on a call with the council. "Director fury. The council has made a decision." The councilwoman said.

"I recognize the council has made a decision, but given that it's a stupid ass decision. I have elected to ignore it." Fury said to the council.