five. 24- hour person

CHAPTER FIVE24- HOUR PERSON___________________

CHAPTER FIVE
24- HOUR PERSON
___________________

"when's the last time you talked to jace?" nicole questioned laying in brooke's bed.it had been a few days after jace's game and brooke was anxious.jace hadn't talked to the girl ever since the game.every time she called he declined and he hadn't responded to any of her messages.

"i havent talked to him since the game, you think he's mad about nick." brooke paced back in forth in her room."maybe he's just going through something." camille spoke up.both nicole and brooke turned their head looking at camille.

"its possible." camille rolled her eyes at her oblivious the two were."just text him." nicole suggested.brooke sighed before sitting down and grabbing her phone.

"and say what? im sorry i was talking to your opponent i love you." camille sarcastically suggested.brooke rolled her eyes at her two friends than throwing a pillow at both.

my girl❤️
hey , youve been dodging
me alot lately.how are you?
read

brooke threw her phone on the ground."he left me on read, READ!" she exclaimed.both girls looked at their friend , brooke had been completely distressed since the game."let's go on a walk." camille said suggested grabbing their jackets.all girls agreed not preparing for what they were going to see.

                        ______________

BROOKEWRIGHT is live join before it ends

"hey guys." brooke laughed waving at the camera than pointing it towards her two friends.the three girls walked around the block all smiling.

user21 wheres jace?
user26 three pretty bsfs😍
user45 why havent you been with jace

brooke looked at the comments upset when she saw the comments about jace.camille grabbed brooke's phone posing in the camera.the three girls laughed before brooke grabbed her phone back."wait brooke ..." nicole pointed across the street where they saw jace and crystal walking together.

jace grabbing crystals shoulder to her move her causing camille's mouth to drop.tears went down brooke's face realization had finally hit her jace was ignoring brooke to spend time with crystal.

user1 whats wrong with brooke????
user38 someone send this to jace
user45 can they end the live

nicole took a picture of jace and crystal together before grabbibg brooke's phone and ending the live.the two girls comforted their crying friend. jace continued to walk with crystal not noticing his crying girlfriend.