seven. #radicals

CHAPTER SEVEN

                     CHAPTER SEVEN.
                              #RADICALS
                   __________________

IT HAD been 6 months since everything went down.brooke and jace had decided to continue their relationship but brooke wanted to take things slow and jace respected that.two months into quarantine brooke's basketball season canceled causing the young girl to lose her #1 spot.

"coach said this is her last time trying to get our season back, if they say no im definitely not getting my spot back." brooke ranted pacing back and forth in her room as she and jace were on the phone.

"can't you look for other teams?" jace questioned. the boy sat on the bus with his teammates.brooke rolled her eyes at the fact her boyfriend wasn't understanding her point of view."most of the girl team seasons are over jace." she responded.jace shook his head every idea he gave brooke she had shot down.

"well i dont know brooke." brooke shook her head at the boy's remark.she felt it to be unfair that jace's team still got to have games while her whole season was cancelled , but she knew the boy had no control over it so she just nodded her head."well i hope you have a good game.ill see you on your way back." brooke smiled before hanging up.

                             the girlss🏀
coach
the season is officially a wrap
im sorry girls but they declined
our request once again.it was nice
getting to know you all.continue to
ball out and make me proud.

brooke sighed she couldn't believe that her season was over.this would've been the last year she would get to play with all the girls on the same team at once.everyone was going to different high schools and some of the girls were moving to different states.

                          the girlss🏀

cami💕
hope to see everyone
soon😢

milan
great season it was nice
playing with everyone.
these past two years with
everyone have helped me grow
as a player and person.thank you
coach for trying.

imogen.
feels like the season just started.
i love you all so much.

robin❤️‍🔥
aw :( thank you coach
for giving me the opportunity
to play on the team.and thank you
girls for accepting me.

nic💖
love you all hope to
see all of you again.

sevyn❣️💋
i know you'll all miss me.

                   three laughed at sevyn❣️💋

sevyn❣️💋
all jokes aside i love you all.
hope one day we can all play together
again.

                                                                 brookie❤️‍🔥
                bye guys, love
                 you girls.

brooke sighed as more messages kept coming through.she couldn't believe the season was really over for good.

________________

BROOKE WATCHED her boyfriend's game on her phone.the girl smiling at how handsome her boyfriend looked.she looked deeply at the background noticing a confederate flag causing her smile to turn into disgust.her eyes widened when she seen her boyfriend slowly kneel down while the girl sung the national anthems.

she watched as everyone on his team kneeled along with him discarding nick and royale. disappointment in her eyes, she didn't know royal very well but she didn't understand why he didn't kneel along with his teammates.

the courage jace and his teammates had made the girl start to miss her basketball season even more.she admired how they all looked out for eachother.brooke frowned as the grown adults screamed at the team saying all type of hurtful things to a group of kids."they're just kids." she thought to herself.

she could feel herself getting angry she just wanted to jump through the screen and knock all of them out.by the fourth quarter brooke had texted her mother a million times complaining about how grown adults were less mature than a group of kids.

she never realized how hateful a group of people could be when people didn't agree with what they believed in. she couldn't believe that the dominion ballers won.the girl texted jace not recieving a text back which caused her to worry.

"what the hell is he doing?" she mumbled to herself.