one. the world ain't ready

CHAPTER ONE                  THE WORLD AIN'T READY                     ________________

CHAPTER ONE
THE WORLD AIN'T READY
________________

"AND THAN she threw up on him." brooke laughed explaining kathryn's birthday party to jace.the two laid on brooke's bed facing eachother while jace had his arms wrapped around her lower waist.

"mhm." the boy tiredly replied.jace had just left practice and was exhausted from everything.
instead of going straight home he decided to go to his girlfriend's house to take a quick nap.

seeing jace halfway sleep brooke decided to get up going to get a snack.feeling brooke lift up from the bed jace pulled her back down bringing her close so her face was now buried in his chest."i guess i won't eat." she mumbled.

_______

"i gotta go brooke." jace exclaimed checking the time seeing that it was 12 am.brooke tiredly groaned watching jace get up from her bed and putting his shirt back on.

jace leaned down kissing brooke."i'll see you later, alright?" brooke hummed nodding her head while jace walked out his girlfriend's bedroom.

before brooke could go back to sleep she was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing
making her groan annoyed."hey sis." talia greeted her younger sister.

ever since talia moved to california she would call brooke at late hours of the day."tali its 12 in the morning." brooke complained causing talia to roll her eyes.

"and brooke im engaged." brooke furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while talia showed off her engagement ring.

"since when, what.tell me everything." brooke sat up.her sudden no longer feeling sleepy instead feeling excited for her older sister."he proposed in the most romantic way.there was flowers champagne everything i wanted." talia gushed.

brooke smiled watching her sisters eyes spark when she talked about her now fiance."i just wish you guys were there." talia admitted frowning.

don't get her wrong she loved the proposal, but talia hated how her family wasn't present by her side."its okay we were there in your heart." brooke smiled.

"you sound like mom." talia laughed causing brooke to laugh along with her.the phone call went silent for a while.brooke noticing how talia's mood changed from happy to now sad."are you okay tali?"

"yeah im fine, look brooke i gotta go." talia turned her head hanging up the phone hearing footsteps come closer to her dorm room."how is she going to call me and hang up on me." brooke mumbled to herself.