two. 18

CHAPTER TWO                                     18                  ___________________

CHAPTER TWO
18
                  ___________________

"i wish everyday was my birthday." brooke laughed getting up.jace laid on her bed shirtless while the girl scrambled around trying to find her tshirt.the girl got up in victory when she finally found it rushing to put the shirt back on.

"its not your birthday yet." brooke said walking over holding her hand out for jace to get up.to her suprise jace had pulled her back down, the girl now ontop of him.

"so what was all that for? im not complaining just saying." jace held his hands up in defense
making brooke roll her eyes.trying to shut her boyfriend up she leaned in forward kissing him.the kiss soon deepened jace putting his hands on brooke's waist.

brooke stopped the kiss checking the time while jace groaned.seeing that it was only 7pm she put her phone down going back to kiss her boyfriend.

___________

the next morning brooke had woken up early, to be there on kathryn's first day of school.her aunt tonya had invited her to knowing how much kathryn would love for her older cousin to be there on her first day of school.

luckily for brooke the two schools were right next to eachother meaning she would be able to still make it in time to go to school.brooke walked inside her classroom going to sit next to her boyfriend."so great for you to join us ms wright."

"mr allen class hasn't even started yet." brooke snarkly replied.brooke was right class hadn't started yet she had four minutes until class begun.

mr allen looked at brooke disgust on his face before turning his head starting to write on the board."you look beautiful today." jace whispered into brooke's ears.the couple sat next to eachother in class despite mr allen protests.

"and you look handsome." brooke cheesed whispering back.the couple continued a conversation until they heard the bell ring. causing them to focus on the board.

brooke spaced out when mr allen began talking about his wife and kids and his failed dreams of being a superstar.somehow mr allen always found a way to mention his broken dreams in a lesson."you know which college you going to yet?" jace asked.

brooke looked at jace, furrowing her eyebrows. "ucla is offering me a scholarship but im not sure." jace nodded his head hoping she would choose ucla.jace couldn't handle long distance with brooke even if he tried.

over their years of highschool jace had developed a strong attachment to brooke.he barely could last four minites without showing affection for her."is there anything you would like to share to the class mr carson and ms wright?" brooke lifted her head up seeing mr allen eyeing her down.

mr allen held a deep hatred for brooke and jace and brooke never understood why.when she was younger she used to admire mr allen, him being one of the best nba drafts since lebron james gained the attention from everyone.now he's just a teacher for a highschool for ignorant kids.