Chapter 1 - Her Biggest Achievement

HER POV

" PATA NAHI YAAR BAHUT DAAR LAGRA HAI '' SHE SAID TO HER BEST FRIEND ON CALL.

(I DON'T KNOW FRIEND, I'M SCARED )

"Don't worry, we all trust you and I know your dream will come true ". said her best friend.

"Okay I'll talk to you later ." she said to her friend.

"Hn hn okay result check karte hi batana ." her friend said.

"Of course," she said

"All the best ." her friend said while hanging up the call.

Even after being encouraged by her best friend, she couldn't believe her destiny. What if her happiness again gets snatched like the way it happened years ago?

As her mind wandered into the depths of terror, her father's calming voice broke through her thoughts. "Princess, are you ready? Let's visit the temple. Today is an auspicious day in your life," he said, his words carrying a sense of hope and positivity.

"Hnji papa, aap niche chaliye, mai hum 2-minute mai aayi," she replied, feeling a sense of urgency to finish what she was doing.
("Yes Papa, you go down, I will come in 2 minutes,")

She quickly donned a beautiful white suit with a striking red dupatta that complemented her skin tone

She quickly donned a beautiful white suit with a striking red dupatta that complemented her skin tone. Her mesmerizing eyes were accentuated with dark kohl, and a cute pinkish lip tint completed her look, making her appear stunningly beautiful and confident.

AT THE TEMPLE

AUTHOR'S POV

As she stood in front of the magnificent idols of MAHAKAL and PARVATI, her heart was filled with a deep sense of purpose. She closed her eyes and prayed with great fervor, her words echoing softly in the vast temple hall. Her prayer was simple::" Baghwanji yeh sach aapko pata hai ki maine jo bhi kiya hai aapne papa ki khushi ke liye kiya, please aaj result acha aaye, mere papa ka sapna pura kardo ". As she finished her prayer, the head priest's voice resonated through the temple, a reassuring presence amidst the silence.
("Baghwanji, you know the truth that whatever I have done, I did it for my father's happiness, please bless me with a positive result today, fulfilling my father's dream.")

"Aisha beta, aaj result aane wala hai naah aapka, I pray to mahakal and Parvati that all your hard work and dedication pays you, we all had witnessed how hard you had worked since year fikar mat karo humko humari betiyan ki mehnat pe pura yakeen hai."

("Aisha beta, today the result is coming I pray to Mahakal and Parvati that all your hard work and dedication pays you, we all had witnessed how hard you had worked since years , don't worry I belive in my daughter's hard work .")

The priest's words had a strange power that filled her with confidence and hope, dispelling any doubts she had about her result.

AT HER HOME

After offering my prayers and distributing sweets to everyone, I headed home .At exactly 2 pm, I sat down in front of my computer and logged into the exam result portal. My hands trembled as I entered my roll number and the CAPTCHA code. A few moments later, a new window appeared on my screen, displaying my details. My heart raced as I read the words, "CANDIDATE PASSED. WILL RECEIVE JOINING LETTER BY THE END OF THIS WEEK". I could hardly believe my eyes. My dream of becoming an officer had come true. Without wasting a minute, I ran to my father's room, my face beaming with joy. When my father saw my smile, he knew that I had passed. He hugged me tightly, tears of happiness streaming down his face. "Well done, Officer Aisha Rajput," he said, his voice full of pride and admiration.