CHAPTER 8 - BIRTHDAY STARTS WITH PHELI MULAQAAT ❤

VOTE TAGET - 10 VOTES
THANKS A LOT TO ALL MY PRETTY READERS

एक लड़की को देखा तो ऐसा लगा
जैसे खिलता गुलाब
जैसे शायर का ख्वाब
जैसे उजली किरण
जैसे वन में हिरन
जैसे चांदनी रात
जैसे नरमी की बात
जैसे मंदिर में हो एक जलता दिया

एक लड़की को देखा तो ऐसा लगा
जैसे सुबहों का रूप
जैसे सर्दी की धूप
जैसे वीना की तान
जैसे रंगों की जान
जैसे बलखाये बेल
जैसे लहरों का खेल
जैसे खुशबू लिए आये ठंडी हवा ✨✨

AUTHOR'S POV

Aisha had spent a tranquil evening on the terrace, relishing the soft breeze and the mesmerizing scenery. As she descended to her room, she noticed that her headquarters had called her three times, but she had missed all the calls. Perplexed, she returned the call, and to her surprise, she was connected to the cabinet. They enquired about her well-being, and after learning that she was feeling fine, they requested her to accompany Maharaj on a confidential search mission to ensure his safety. Although Aisha was a bit bewildered about the operation, she agreed to the task, eager to stay occupied on her birthday.

After preparing everything for the upcoming day, Aisha took a sleeping pill and went to bed at 11:30 p.m. She knew that sleep would elude her, but soon she drifted off into a profound slumber. Exactly at midnight, her father entered her room to wish her a happy birthday. He hugged her tightly and peaked her forehead, tears rolling down his cheeks, and whispered, "Happy Birthday mera bacha."

Aisha was sound asleep until a sudden jolt caused her to wake up, feeling drenched in sweat. Her heart was racing as she struggled to catch her breath. It was yet another disturbing nightmare, a series of flashbacks that always haunted her in the dead of the night. The images were vivid as if someone had pressed the rewind button on her life, taking her back to the terrifying events from her past.

In the dream, she could hear echoes of multiple voices, taunting her with words that cut to the bone. "It would have been better if you died that day.

There were no feelings.

You lied.

I was with her.

It's your problem you trusted me.

Someday someone will make your daughter cry."

The words echoed in her mind, sending shivers down her spine.

As Aisha tried to shake off the nightmare, she realized that she was trapped in an endless cycle of fear and trauma.

Aisha's POV

I knew that I had to fight back those memories. I knew that I needed to find the strength to face my fears, just as I had done for years. I started chanting the name of Lord Krishna, the deity I had always turned to during difficult times. The sound of the chant filled me with a sense of calm and gave me the courage to confront my fears.

Then, I looked at the pendant that I had been holding onto for as long as I could remember. The intricate design of the pendant was like a work of art, and it radiated a sense of warmth that enveloped me. I had no idea how I had acquired it, but it had become a source of comfort and love for me. As I held onto it tightly, I felt a sense of peace wash over me. The pendant reminded me that I was not alone and that there was always hope, even in the darkest of times.

After a few minutes, my heart calmed down a bit and I tried to compose myself. I looked at the clock and realized it was 4 in the morning. Since sleep was nowhere to be found after that nightmare, I decided to start my day. I went to the washroom to complete my morning routine and then took a relaxing warm shower. The shower made me feel relaxed and calm, and for a moment, all the unsettling memories left me.

I had to visit Rajmahal to meet Maharaj and accompany him on a secret mission. I knew I couldn't go there in my uniform, so I decided to wear an Anarkali suit. I chose to wear a baby pink anarkali suit that was beautifully embroidered. It had a classic V-neckline and flared hemline that added an elegant touch to my overall look. To complement my outfit, I opted for a pair of traditional jhumkas that were intricately designed. I used a kohl pencil to line my eyes and make them appear more defined and added a small bindi on my forehead that completed my ethnic look. For my lips, I chose a pink tint that was subtle yet striking. I decided to keep my hair open. After getting ready, I couldn't resist admiring myself in the mirror and capturing a picture of my look.

After getting ready, I went to the mandir in our home and offered my prayers to Krishna Ji. Then, I went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for my papa. I made poha and sprout salad for him and his favorite rice kheer. I knew he was going for his morning walk, so I packed my bag for the day and left a note for him that I had important work at the office and would be back by evening.

As I stepped into my car and buckled up, I turned on the ignition and the engine roared to life. The soft strumming of guitar strings filled the air, as I hit play on my favorite playlist. The music seemed to have a calming effect on me, as I drove towards Rajmahal, taking in the picturesque view outside. The gentle breeze blowing through the windows added to the serene ambiance, making it a perfect drive and calming my mind which was feeling at ease finally. As soon as I reached the Mahal, I was greeted by the guards with respect. A middle-aged man came towards me, bowed, and said,"Khama Khani Ma'am . Maharaj aapka unke office mai intezaar kar rahe hai andar . Aap kriya mujhe car ki keys de dijiye mai park kar dunga."
( "Welcome ma'am. Maharaj is waiting for you inside in his office. Please give me your keys, and I'll park your car." )

I politely told him not to address me as ma'am since he was older than me. I asked him to call me Beta or by my name. He smiled and agreed. A girl showed me the way to Maharaj's office.As I walked into his spacious office, my gaze wandered around the room, taking in the grandeur of the space. Suddenly, I tripped over something on the floor, and my heart raced as I struggled to regain my balance. Just as I thought I was about to fall, a pair of strong arms encircled me, holding me steady and preventing me from tumbling to the ground. My eyes squeezed shut, anticipating the impact, but when I opened them, I was met with a breathtaking sight. The man in front of me had the most striking pair of grey eyes I had ever seen, and I found myself lost in their depths. His deep, husky voice broke through my reverie, calling me out with a note of concern. "Sambhal kar rani sa " he said, his voice soothing and reassuring.

("Careful Ranisa,")

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get ready to experience a unique birthday celebration for Aisha, as something seems to be brewing in the air. What's the story behind Maharaj calling her Rani Sa? You'll have to stick around to find out. Sending lots of love from the author's end.