CHAPTER 9 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISHA

हम्म बातें ज़रूरी हैं
तेरा मिलना भी ज़रूरी
मैंने मिटा देनी
ये जो तेरी मेरी दूरी
झूठी हैं वो राहें सारी दुनिया की
इश्क जहाँ ना चले
तेरा होना मेरा होना क्या होना
अगर ना दोनों मिलें
तू पहला पहला प्यार है मेरा
तू पहला पहला प्यार है मेरा हाँ ✨ ❤️

Be ready to witness the love-stricken side of our Maharaj Abhimanyu Singh Rajvanshi.
Plus vote kar diya karo yaar it really motivates me to write .
Vote Target -10
Check out my Instagram account for pictures and reels .

-------------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu’s POV

Last night I didn’t even sleep a single second in anticipation of meeting my Ranisa. I knew she despised her birthday due to the past but I will make sure to make my angel smile this time. At midnight I was standing below the window of her room not trying to invade her privacy and exactly at midnight I whispered “Happy Birthday Ranisa”.

After spending a few more moments there, I returned to my mansion and headed straight to my chamber. I called Rudra, who was responsible for preparing everything for the next day's celebration.

"Rudra, have you made all the necessary arrangements for tomorrow?" I asked.

"Maharaj, my dear friend, have you called me at this hour just to ask about the preparations for the twentieth time in the past twelve hours? Please let me sleep,"

Rudra replied in a groggy and annoyed tone, indicating that I had disturbed his much-needed beauty sleep. Rudra was known for his dramatic responses.
Dramatic Rudra.

What's wrong with being excited about your Queen's Birthday? As I anticipate the upcoming birthday of the girl who reigns over my heart and soul, I can't help but conjure up an image of her divine aura and lotus-shaped face in my mind. Her hazel brown eyes, which have a depth that speaks volumes, and her smile that radiates joy, are enough to make anyone around her feel the happiest. She is the prettiest girl that I have ever laid eyes upon, my Isha. As I continue to think about my queen, I realize that this will be the first time when we will officially meet, and so, I need to make a good impression on her. With this thought in my mind, I make my way towards the closet to choose the perfect outfit for this momentous occasion.