CHAPTER 5 - MY STRENGTH

ABHIMANYU'S POV 

7 days. It has been 7 days since I last saw her, my Isha. Just on the day of her joining, I had to leave for Mumbai due to some issue in our office there . Little did I know that I would be away for seven long days, leaving my heart aching for her presence. Before leaving I made sure that with the royal welcoming gifts her Favorite book was also gifted. My Isha just loves books, she is an avid reader, and nothing brings her greater joy than losing herself in the pages of a good book.
As the sun rose over the city, I woke up feeling a sense of excitement. Today was the day I would be returning to my Kingdom, Indragarh. I quickly got out of bed and went about my morning routine. I made my way to the personal gym in my luxurious penthouse and spent the next two hours working out, pushing myself to the limit. After finishing my workout, I felt invigorated and ready to take on the day. I took a refreshing shower and then got dressed in a sleek black suit, paired with black shoes and a matching watch. As I sprayed my favorite cinnamon-scented perfume, the aroma enveloped me, creating a sense of calm and confidence.

I made my way to the kitchen and had a delicious breakfast accompanied by a strong cup of black coffee. I then checked the time and realized it was 9:00 am, time to leave for the airport. I eagerly made my way to the airport where my private jet was waiting for me. As I walked towards my jet, I was greeted by my best friend and bodyguard, Rudra. He grinned at me, knowing how excited I was to see Isha, the love of my life.

As soon as we boarded, I started going through my email in the meantime we reached. I was so engrossed in my work that I didn't realize when we reached Indragarh. I quickly got up, buttoned my suit, and headed off to my car. But just as I was about to take a seat, Rudra approached me with a worried look on his face.

I asked him "What happened Rudra, you look tensed ".

He replied, "Maharaj, Ranisa is in danger ".

His words hit me like a ton of bricks. Isha is the strongest person I know, but I couldn't shake the fear that something terrible had happened. I gestured for Rudra to tell me more.

He said " Today Ranisa with her team went to rescue the girls held captive on the outskirts of the kingdom. Both her teams had left the location after rescuing the girls and taking them to the hospital but Ranisa is still there fighting those men".

As soon as he completed I sat in the driver's seat to leave before I could start driving Rudra came and sat on the passenger's seat beside me and gave me a reassuring nod that we will save her.

I drove at an insanely fast speed and we reached there in 15 minutes. The mansion was an old broken-down one with blood spills here and there. As soon as I entered, the slight in front of me was heartbreaking. My Isha was coming downstairs and a man from upstairs shot her. The bullet hit her shoulder, I took out my gun and shot me dead before he could harm Isha more. I ran towards her, she was losing consciousness and I embraced her in my arms and pleaded to her "Isha, don't close your eyes, please !!!".
Isha lost consciousness and I lifted her in bridal style, took her to my car, and sat behind with her hand in my lap and Rudra rushed to the nearby hospital. The people there were shocked to see the King carrying an unconscious girl in his arms but one glare from me was enough for them to look away. The doctor came running to me and the nurse took Isha on the stretcher. I looked into the doctor's eyes and said " Nothing should happen to her, save her ". He nodded and went to the operation theater. I knew she would be safe, she is my Ranisa, my love, my Isha. She is my Strength.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Aisha be safe? How does the King of Indragarh know her, and why was he calling her Isha, Ranisa, and Love? What relation do they share? Stay connected to know more. Lots of love to all the readers supporting.