Chapter 10 - Birthday Celebration

Author's POV

In that fleeting moment, two souls found themselves completely immersed in each other's gaze. The world around them faded away as they locked eyes, lost in the intensity of the moment. The silence was interrupted by the sound of Abhimanyu clearing his throat, and they both snapped out of their trance. Aisha's face turned red as she spoke with a shy smile, 

"Sorry Maharaj, I tripped over by mistake. I apologize for the disturbance." 

Abhimanyu nodded and replied, 

"It's okay officer, my duty is to take care of my public." 

Aisha acknowledged his statement with a smile and followed him to his desk. As they both sat down, a servant brought black coffee for Abhimanyu and cold coffee for Aisha. She was surprised to see her favorite coffee served cold, but she ignored it as a coincidence. 

Abhimanyu savored the rich aroma of his coffee as he gazed intently at Aisha, trying to capture every detail of her presence. He was struck by the way she delicately tucked her small hair locks behind her ear, and the subtle movements of her lips as she spilled her coffee, as if every movement was a precious gem that needed to be handled with care. His heart was beating wildly with a sense of euphoria and excitement at the mere thought of being in the presence of his beloved Queen. His heart raced increasingly faster just by looking at her, and he knew he was falling more in love with her with every passing moment. 

Abhimanyu's POV

जिस तरह वह अपनी जुल्फों को कानों के पीछे रखती है 

हमें तो उनकी जुल्फों से ही ईर्षा  हो जाती है। 

काश उनके इतने करीब हम होते जितनी करीब वह जुल्फे है 

My beauty , my Isha is right in front of me .

Soon I broke the silence by saying 

"As you must be informed Officer, we have a mission to complete, and I have chosen you because you are the most appropriate person for this task," I stated confidently. 

As soon as I said this her aura changed into a professional one which speaks volumes, and with determination in her eyes she spoke

 " Sure Maharaj I will always be ready to serve my people, and I request you to not address me as Officer, I don't know why it sounds awkward ."

OMG, my isha would not like being formal with me, does that mean that I succeeded in making her safe around me? yippee.

Control Abhimanyu you are sitting right infront to her. 

I with a smile nodded and said

 " Then shall I call you Aisha?"

She nodded her head positively. I couldn't help but be captivated by her stunning beauty, as I gazed at her without even blinking. However, as I looked more closely, I noticed dark circles lurking beneath her eyes, which my beloved queen was trying her best to conceal. Despite her efforts, nothing could escape the watchful gaze of Maharaj Abhimanyu. My heart ached to see her suffer, and I longed to take away all her pain and see her radiant smile light up her entire being.

(A/N: Abhimanyu thoda si kaam tareef karlo khud ki, girls out there are already singing songs in your praises )

Bringing myself back to the conversation, I started explaining to her the mission while she took out a few files.