CHAPTER 4 - RESCUE

Aisha, with her heart full of courage, marched ahead, leading her rescue team towards a deserted mansion located on the outskirts of the Kingdom. The place was silent and lifeless, with a creepy atmosphere that sent shivers down the spine. The broken wooden fragments, blood spills all around the land, and paint peeling off the walls were a clear indication of the horrors that lay within. Despite the horror, Aisha's determination remained unwavering, as she had come here to rescue those girls, and she wouldn't leave without accomplishing her mission. By looking into her eyes one can see that she is here for justice for those girls. The rescue team was divided into three separate parts, each with a specific task. Team A, led by Avinash, would enter from the backside, while Team B, led by Vivaan, would enter from the left entry of the mansion. Aisha's team, Team C, would enter from the front, bracing themselves for whatever lay ahead.
The mansion was quickly surrounded by rescue teams. Upon observing the area, they determined that the men present were either not indigenous or there were only a few of them. This made it easier to safely rescue the girls.

Aisha's Pov

The moon cast a pale glow over the scene, illuminating the shadows that danced among the crates and machinery scattered throughout the mansion. As soon as I found the ideal situation for the rescue operation to start, I informed Avinash and Vivaan to the Walkie Talkie to start proceeding inside the mansion while I led my team.

"Avinash, Vivaan, is everything clear, " I asked them.

"Ma'am there is some movement in one of the rooms at the backside, approximately 10-12 men" Avinash replied.

"Everything is clear on the left side ma'am," Vivaan said.

"Vivaan start checking the second floor while Avinash I want you to eliminate all those men just i want their boss safe for the interrogation" I replied

"Copied ma'am," they said in unison.
"Keep your eyes sharp and your wits about you. We don't know what we're up against." I told them both

With silent nods of understanding, the team advanced, their footsteps muffled by the layer of dust that coated the concrete floor. The mission was clear: rescue the young girls who had been abducted by a notorious gang of traffickers. As soon as I reached the hallway ,

Suddenly, a clang echoed through the mansion as a main door swung open, revealing a group of armed goons. My instincts kicked in, and she raised her hand, signaling her team to take cover behind nearby areas and I informed Vivaan and Avinash " Hum inko handle karte hai , you all eliminate others and rescue the girls through the back door . Aur hn ek bhi ladki ko kuch hona nahi chahiye and I want all my boys also safe ".

From behind the covers, we all started firing. While Avi and Vivaan were rescuing the girls, we handled the goons. As I proceeded towards the stairs of the second floor after instructing the boys to give me the cover, I reached the third room in which a girl was lying unconscious with multiple bruises on her body. I called out for one of the boys to take her safely immediately to the hospital. After checking all the rooms as I was going downstairs, 7-8 goons surrounded me.
One of them said " Tune humari ladkiyon ko bachane ki kosish kari aab tujhe bache ke nahi jaane dege " .
I replied " Tum jaiso ko sazza milegi phele mai dungi , sirf sarkaar aur akhir mai karma " .
Vivaan said on walkie-talkie "Ma'am all the girls are safely taken to rescue vans , heading to hospital ".
I said " All of them should be safe , go right now , i'm coming in 15 minutes after handling these puppets ".
Looking right in their eyes , I taught them what a girl can do. With all my strength I started hitting them , but in the process my gun fell down the stairs . After teaching them a lesson , I was going down the stairs to my car , but I heard a gunshot .
BLOOD
BLOOD DRIPPING DOWN MY SHOULDER .

Then I heard another gunshot , I turned around and found the goon who shot me lying on the floor bathed in blood .
Before I closed my eyes and lost consciousness , I was embraced in someone's strong arms and heard him saying " Isha don't close your eyes , please!!! "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the unknown man who saved Aisha? Why did he call her "ISHA"? As Aisha wakes up from her unconscious state, what will be her next move? Stay tuned to find out more and be a part of this gripping story. Your continued interest and support mean the world to me. With love, the Author.