MATE RITUAL (PT. 12) 🔞

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

(A/N:- This chapter contains 🔞 which means...... RAIKENTOPENI!! 🤣🤣🤣 this chapter contains smut scenes, those who don't feel comfortable can skip the part)

Let's begin!!! 🔥🫠😳

***---***---***---***---***---***

" Gulf? Are you okay? " Asked Mew.

" I'm okay but..... *Breathed heavily* my body, my heart, my junior everything is burning so badly right now and only you~ you can make this fire calm. Will you help me~ please Mew~ " said Gulf in a very deep sexy husky tone which gave butterflies to Mew and he confused looked here and there and suddenly he heard a voice in his ears which made everything clear.

(A/N:- Readers, imagine this song playing in the background. Song name:- Dancing with the devil by IsBanky)

🎶🎶🎶
Oh, the mirror
Tell me, who's hiding undercover?
🎶🎶🎶

" Don't worry, he is ours tonight. Let's devour him together. "

Gulf sensually opened his eyes while looking at Mew hungrily that he also placed his hand on Mew's crotch side and started rubbing it slowly which was so warm and slowly getting hard right now also.... Gulf licked his lower lip and looked at Mew with tilted head while Mew was stunned and Demon was extremely pleased.

🎶🎶🎶
Unfold how lonely he's in this hour
🎶🎶🎶

" I don't know what is going on right now but my hands can't stop. They want to pleasure you and want pleasure in return as well. Mhmm~ Mew~ you always initiate this time, I want to. " Said Gulf and started rubbing Mew's hardened member sensually. Mew closed his eyes and pulled Gulf in an embrace while cooing softly.

" G... Gulf~! We shouldn't do this. " moaned Mew which made Gulf so proud that he is making Mew so aroused and weak. Gulf with a smirk on his face and he tried to unzip Mew's jeans but Mew stopped him while looking into his eyes.

🎶🎶🎶
Look into my eyes
Can you see the beast inside the lies?
🎶🎶🎶

" I know you are aroused but I really can't do this. I'm sorry Gulf. You take rest. " Said Mew and tried to get up but Gulf pulled him back and pulled him closer. Their lips were just inches apart and heartbeats just synced with each other.

" Why are you running away from me? Don't you like me now? " Asked Gulf.

" It's not like that Gulf I just have experienced something recently which has broken me a lot and due to that, I'm really not able to get sexual.... " Said Mew but Gulf interrupted him not with words but by kissing Mew's lips passionately and deeply.

Mew was shocked first because since he met Gulf never initiated anything but this time, even for Mew it was getting hard to control. Soon, Mew felt something heat increasing from top to toe which made him realise that the Demon is taking over his body and this time Mew was relieved because he was already broken mentally and now when the Demon is here, he can't help it but to do so. The moment the Demon fully overtook Mew, he held Gulf's nape tightly and pulled into kiss and deepened it more and more while moaning in his mouth.

🎶🎶🎶
I'll turn off all the lights
So now, would you take my hand tonight....
🎶🎶🎶

" Fuck baby boy you are really something! You are making me feel so good right now~ " Said Demon in between the kiss and enjoying every single moment of it.